(My heart is hurting )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When yongguk made sure jiho went inside the car and drove towards the exit of the park . He pulled back .

Daehyun eventually slapped him on the cheek without thinking . That moment yongguk hung his head low .

" I-I'm sorry .." he mattered while touching his sore cheek . Daehyun had tears in his beautiful eyes . Although he know that yongguk love him but he couldn't believe that yongguk will kiss him all of sudden here ..and even in front of their daughter .  

Daehyun gripped yomi's tiny wrist a little bit hard .

" Y-Yongguk ..I think this is the  time to go back home , I'm really thankful for what you have done so far ..." daehyun spook out truthfully. Yongguk just stand and kept quiet , yomi's eyes felled with tears .

No this shouldn't be happening ..

" I-If that's making you comfortable then I won't hold you back ." 

Yongguk mattered gently still looking down .

" We will be fine don't worry ." Daehyun bowes to the man for a while before he turn around and walk fast .

" Ajusshi ~." The girl whispered as daehyun start pulling her towards the parking exit . Yongguk looked at yomi and send her a sweet sad smile . Yomi broke into sobs .

" Umma Yomi wants ajusshi ~~." She sobbed loud while reaching over by her smaller hand ..hopping if she done that she can grip on the man tightly and never let go ..but she can only see yongguk get further and further away .

He waved to her with sad smile .

 

 

And just like that . Daehyun ended up going back to their home . His husband wasn't there . He slipped on his after closing the house door before he start c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter