( erase my sadnesss away )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day daehyun picked his daughter and walked out the house after apologizing to the two . Jongup stays there pouting because he didn't get to play much .

Taehyung looked at yongnam who looked extremely annoyed . He went closer to him and held his bigger hand with his smaller smooth one  .

" N-nami..calm down .." Taehyung hesitatingly whispered thought his beautiful hazel eyes melting the man's heart . Yongnam his wife's cheek before pecking his forehead and without any words he walked inside the bedroom leaving his wife standing there with concern expression . Jongup run to his mother and gripped on his pants .

" U-Umma jongup wanted to play with yomi ~~." Taehyung kneeled down and pulled his son in his arm. 

" Don't worry sweetie ..yomi will visit us again ~~." 

 

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~•♡~°•♡~°•♡

Daehyun sit alone at the room they have slept at while yomi's watching TV in the living room .

He looked at the ring in his finger and bite his lips while tears rolling off his eyes  .

" I-I want to see you ~~."  He whispered and let out small sob . His heart aching him painfully .

This is so much for him .

 

 

~°•♡☆~°•♡☆~°•♡☆~°•♡☆

 At the evening when it's was pass 7.30 yongguk came back home to find the living room empty. He frowned and pulled his shoes before jogging inside the bedroom daehyun and his daughter have slept at .

Clicking the door open he found the daehyun sleeping on the cold ground while his beautiful brown hair falling back against the ground and half of his tummy are shown . Yongguk's heart pounded like crazy as he kneeled over and that soft cheek gently to find it a little bit sticky . Yongguk's eyes widen a bit .

Was he crying ?

Yongguk smiled sadly and placed his hands under daehyun's before lifting the slim figure so easily in his arm then he eventually placed him on the bed and covered him by the smooth blue blanket .

That moment daehyun clutched tightly on yongguk's shirt . And since his face was so close to this angel , yongguk gulped the lamp in his throat and held himself back .

" D-Don't go .." his heart flutters like crazy when daehyun murmured that with crying expression . Yongguk's eyes widen ..he bite his lips feeling his own cheek heating up . But his face expression fell when daehyun mattered once again .

" J-Jiho ..." 

Yongguk released daehyun gently and sit back with heart aching painfully .

" T-That's right ..why did I even get my hope up ? You probably miss him .." 

Yongguk whispered sadly as he stood up and closed the window from letting the cold air blow against the younger .then he looked one last time at him and walk outside the room .

 

~°•♡☆~°•♡☆~°•♡☆~°•♡☆~°•☆♡

 When he stepped inside the living room again he found yomi opening a box of cheesecake and eating with small fork . Yongguk looked at the messy coffee table of strawberry milk juice bottle and many chocolate still didn't get touched . He cleared his throat surprising the poor girl who flinched and jumped slightly whole sitting .

" A-ajusshi...." Yongguk smiled a bit before he suddenly walk over the girl and kneel down .

" Yomi can you erase ajusshi's sadness ?".  Yomi looked at the man's teary eyes with her wide blue eyes . 

yongguk bite his lips and tried fighting it back . Yomi shook her head ..as she pouted and her eyes rolled tears as will .

" No ..don't cry ajusshi , tell yomi what's wrong ..yomi will be here for ajusshi..." the innocent girl said that before she embrace the man tightly . Her small body being held protectively by the strong arm and warm embrace .

Yongguk sighed while tears slowly rolling down before he close his eyes .

" Ajusshi will be the most happiest man in the world if he can win your mother's heart .., but I-I don't think I have chance  to do that anymore .."  he whispered . The painful tone obvious in his voice . Yomi felt tears rolling of her eyes . She pulled off the hug and cupped the man's cheek with both of her small hands .

" If umma love ajusshi ..then ajusshi will be yomi's new daddy ? Yomi love ajusshi , so don't cry ..umma will love ajusshi more then appa .." 

Yongguk looked at the four years old girl with speechless expression not knowing yomi will understand him that much . 

The girl smiled innocently to him before wiping his tears away with her small thumb .

 

~°•♡☆~°•♡☆~°•~°☆♡~°•♡☆

 

 Daehyun woke up and noticed that he have been moved to the bed . Thought he still not believing that he slept after crying that much .

He stood up and walked slowly towards the living room to check up on his daughter .

There he found her giggling in yongguk'a lap while the man busy brushing her hair while she play with tiger plush . 

Daehyun's heart skipped . He never saw this beautiful sight in his home . His husband had never done this kind of things . Yomi's still so young and yet she couldn't find her daddy's warm embrace because he never was free for her . Daehyun looked once again not wanting to distribute this beautiful moment .

But unfortunately the wooden ground is making some cracking noises when he moved so yongguk immediately turned and smiled softly to him .

" Good evening thought it's midnight right now .." Daehyun send him a warm smile as he sat beside him but a little far away . 

" I'm sorry ..I didn't do anything , I suddenly fall asleep ." Yongguk smiled when he heard that . The beauty seemed to be regretting of what happened . That he fell asleep and yongguk stays and took care of his daughter even though he came from work not long ago .

 " It's fine daehyun ..I told you that you don't have to do anything in return ." He said knowing that wasn't enough to make the younger feel better . Thought he get a little bit closer and did the hair tie for her . Their shoulders brushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter