Proposing to you my happiness (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" i will leave yomi in your care  .."  Daehyun said shyly . never gonna mess taehyung's warm lovingly smile and yongnam's smirk while looking at them .

" Awww don't worry dae . take all the time in the world nah ?". 

 And Yongguk never messed the teasing tone in taehyung's voice . 

It was their third date .

The third time asking yongnam and taehyung to care of yomi and  the couple know better then anyone that the couple are slowly and slowly getting close except that they didn't do the activity all the couple does .

Daehyun were blushing the entire time while looking down at the floor .

Yongguk standing right next to him . being all handsome and gorgeous . with his expensive looking hand watch and manly cologne that daehyun's already addicted too . and as he noticed that he's been dragged into the elder's look . daehyun blushed and looked back down .

Yongnam eyeing him with grin and taehyung busy talking to yongguk about yomi and that she will be fine with them since the man noticed the girl coming to him every now and then when she saw him standing by the door with his mother . 

Although she know that he will leave soon like the other day and the day before that .

" Okay then , we'll leave ."  he said and gripped his love life's smaller smooth hand who immediately flushed .

Taehyung squealing at the two and yongnam chuckling at his wife while waving to the two . 

Yomi standing between her uncle and his wife with teary eyes . and because he was too nervous . yongguk forget to calm the young girl like always .

乂❤‿❤乂(。♥‿♥。)

 

 

in the car towards the amusement park , yongguk opened a beautiful calming song . making daehyun relax more and smile sweetly while their hands contacting .

It feels so warm . so comfortable . 

This feeling he never had with his ex husband .

He never did .

Daehyun closed his blue eyes and let out an relief sigh . 

"  what's with that sigh ?". Yongguk asked in teasing tone . daehyun blushed and shook his head .

" N-nothing , I just feel warm b-being with you ." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter