(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ good father (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ

It's been one week since daehyun discovered . now all of the things and belonging in yongguk's house as usual and right now the beauty could only smile shyly when yongguk sneaked his strong arm around his slim waist while he was standing by stove cooking breakfast  .

" Good morning sunshine ~." 

Daehyun blushed .

" Morning G-Gukkie ~."  Yongguk smiled softly at the new nickname daehyun had been calling him since yesterday . he embraced the younger more tightly and kissed him on his cheek . daehyun blushed and tried foucing on the boiling rice cake .

 Although that they were so close by the days . but there's one thing that they didn't do till now . making love .

Planing to do it after they get married .

Daehyun blushed whining slightly because he isn't able to cook like that .

Yongguk chuckled . Sorry baby . I can't help myself ." 

 

 

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Yomi climbed off the bed and run out the room crying . 

She just had a nightmare that her mommy and yongguk disappeared . it's so scary .

She doesn't want to remember it anymore . 

And hearing her sobbing from the kitchen , yongguk run out and the girl reached to him eventually . the male picked her up in no time before embracing her gently . daehuun run towards them and panicked when he saw his girl all sobbing and shaking in fear .

"  U-umma yomi had nightmare ..yomi is scared ~~~." After managed to say that she sobbed again and yongguk pecked her forehead and whispered sweet words to calm her . 

" It's okay sweetie , umma and yongguk are here , we're with you don't worry ." daehyun spook out gently and yongguk was ready to give the small girl to her mother .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter