(little shopping before home )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk looked at daehyun's surprised expression when he said that . He watched that beautiful blue eyes looking back at his own with worried concern expression then he looked down at his lap . 

" N-No ..I can't do that ..you already helped me so much .." Daehyun tried so hard to not cry as he kept his sleeping daughter's hair and bite his lips .

Yongguk let out a sigh . 

"Daehyun ..I want to tell you this so you would know ,  I'm not doing or saying stuff like that when i don't want too . I can't take back my words . It's not something wrong to help someone , I just love doing that . to the people I care about ~~." The last  words of his sentence he whispered it but daehyun heard it and because of that the younger covered his mouth as react before his tears rolls down unconsciously. 

Yongguk watching the adorable sight in front of him while his heart is melting slowly and slowly . 

" Okay .."

Yongguk snapped back from his day dream not expecting the younger to agree after one try .

He smiled feeling glad about that as he saw daehyun look down at his daughter's sleeping face and her cheek gently .

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•

After getting the permission from the doctor to leave . Daehyun walked behind yongguk who was carrying yomi so protectively in his strong arm and walking towards the car . 

Daehyun watched the sight with weird feeling in his heart .

If..if yongguk will be his husband ..daehyun might never live in this fear anymore . He already trust yongguk so much although It hasn't being long since they get to talk to each other insisted of sitting there not knowing each other in that park . Although daehyun had feeling that yongguk have been watching him ..but he never thought the day will come when they meet just like that and get to talk . And he already dragged yongguk in this mess .

Daehyun clutched on the hem of his shirt and bite his lips as yongguk finally stood in front of his black BMW car and opened the door before placing yomi so gently in the back seat and his coat covering her small body . And after he did that he caught daehyun looking at the passenger seat and look hesitant to open it just like that so easily  . Yongguk smiled softly . He walked towards the younger and opened the door for him .

Daehyun looked at him and flushed . 

" What are you so hesitated about ?."  He asked seeing the younger being so shy making his heart softens .  

" I-I'm just ..---." Yongguk cut him off .

" Don't tell me you're planing to get back home or something ?". Daehyun bite his lips . He won't do that but ..

" I wish if I could go back to bring as least clothes for yomi ..." 

Yongguk smiled .

" We can have little visit at any clothes shop nah ? I'm a actually planing to buy some snack before home what do you think ?". 

 Daehyun's heart skipped a bit as yongguk start driving . The inside of his car smell so nice ..just a beautiful manly perfume daehyun already loved to inhale. 

" O-Okay .." he smiled to yongguk warmly while the man focusing on the road not able to return that smile back yet .

 

It's already 11.00 o'clock at night . Yongguk stopped in front of a small beautiful shopping center and smiled .

" I always come to this place . You will surely like it and find clothes for yomi ." Daehyun looked at the handsome man and smiled .

" It's not expansive right ?". He jokingly said while looking at his small wallet that had not much then 100.00 won . Enough to buy probably one pajama for his daughter . Yongguk who heard that placed his hand on daehyun's brown hair and ruffle it . The youngest one felt the big hand he looked at yongguk with flushed cheek .

" It's not expansive.  Beside it's my treat ." 

" B-but ---." 

" No but , okay ?."  Daehyun pouted for a second making the man taken back in his own world .

God so adorable ~~

Beside him saving yomi that day . Daehyun would never know what he would do to thank yongguk for what he have done till now . It's just too much for him .

" U-Umma ?". Yomi sat up . Opened her light blue eyes and looking at her umma then she looked at yongguk .

" A-ajusshi  ~~." Daehyun frowned .

" Yomi don't call him ajusshi ..he's not that old ." Daehyun scolded that while picking the girl from the back seat to his lap on the passenger seat as yomi pouted and nuzzled her face in her mother's neck .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter