( Yongguk's twin )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you guys for leaving comments ^^ I'm really happily ~♡

now let me start the chapter :) 

 

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡

 After telling the girl that it may just be some cockroach in his pants . Yongguk run inside his bedroom and closed the door .

* Ba_dumb*

*Ba_dumb*

His heart beat was never getting faster then this . Yongguk touched his chest where his heart besting like crazy before he  sigh and close his eyes trying to not think of it and soon it was gone .  

He slide down on the floor and rubbed his face .

" it's too hard for me when he's around ." 

 

 

 

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡

He came back inside the living room wearing already his work suit and brushing his hair like how he loved . His bang are no longer there but raised up and he just look so bright and handsome . 

Once he stepped inside the living room . There he found daehyun wearing the clothes he give him while sitting in the army chair and his daughter kneeling down on the floor and waiting for his umma to do her beautiful hair into two ponytails .

" Have it become well ?". Daehyun flinched when he heard yongguk's deep voice . He looked up at the male and flushed a bit .

" It's fine ..b-but the pants is too big .." he bite his and flushed . Yongguk smiled softly. 

" When I return back home , we'll go to shop again Okay ?". 

Daehyun nodded shyly as he was done doing yomi's hair and the girl immediately stood up and touched it while giggling happily then she run towards yongguk and stood in front of him .

Yongguk bend down and looked at her warmly .

" Ajusshi , did you took care of the cockroach? ".  He immediately start coughing as he choked on his own spite. 

*cough * cough*

Daehyun blinked .

" Y-yeah ..Ajusshi have throw it away .." Yongguk mattered and tried to not show any weird hint to daehyun who kept blinking at what yomi said . But suddenly the topic changed when yongguk mattered  .

 " Daehyun . You're free to do anything . I might get back a little bit late , so if you would like to go shopping by yourself I don't mind , I left some money here on the table ." 

He told while welcoming yomi in his arm when the girl tried to be carried by him . 

That moment yomi sighed in relief and smiled before she lean her head into the strong warm chest and close her beautiful eyes .

She feel like sleeping again .

" T-thank you ..yongguk ." Daehyun mattered as he stood up and shyly bowed to the man whose eyes softens. 

" You're always welcome daehyun ." 

His heart skipped . Daehyun felt touched to hear that ..

He said always .

Yongguk will always be there right ? 

Yongguk's a good man .

" I'll be off to work now .."  he whispered that and looked at the dozed girl with warm smile as he handed her to daehyun . And the younger picked his daughter gently before pecking her forehead .

" Have a nice day ~~." 

* Ba_dumb *

Yongguk's eyes widen , he held the door knob and felt daehyun behind him .

It was just like a normal family farewell.  Especially when daehyun said that . Yongguk's already melting inside . And the desire to kiss daehyun was never gone . He tried to take not to glance at the beauty but no he couldn't help it so he turned around and looked at daehyun's light blue eyes .

That moment daehyun met his eyes and smiled sweetly before blushing cutely when he ruffled his hair one last time and walked out towards his car .

" Good bye Yongguk ~~."  Yongguk waved to him with gentle smile .

 

Now Daehyun looked at the car driven far away already till it was no longer there . 

" I'm so happy to have him by my side ." Daehyun mattered softly and looked down . Eyes watery already knowing jiho used to be so gentle just like yongguk .

He shook his head trying not to think of useless things before he close the door and head towards the bedroom to place his beautiful sleeping daughter on the bed they slept on .

It was very comfortable that he was the last to woke today .

 

*ding dong*

Daehyun flinched hearing the sounds of the bells .

" D-did yongguk forget something ?". 

He quickly run towards the door and the pants slide down put he pulled it back in with blush .

Then he unlocked the door and looked up .

" Hey ?!." 

The man seemed surprised but daehyun not at all . Because in front of him is yongguk .

" Did you forget something ? W-why did you change your clothes ?". Daehyun wondered while eyeing the nervous looking man .

" Is that yongguk's house ?". The male asked .

Daehyun blinked when he's sure in his pure mind that  this man's yongguk

" he went to work ..a-are you his brother ?". Daehyun  finally get it . And he wanted the guy to nod so he won't freak out anymore .

" Yeah , it's me ." 

daehyun smiled .

" I'm daehyun , y-you might not know me that much thought but your ___."

" I know so much about you .." yongnam mattered while walking pass the younger as he turned around to face the surprised looking wife .

" So much ?". He asked with pink cheek already  . 

Yongnam kept quiet for a whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter