❤Taking care of yongguk ❤

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For everyone who left their beautiful comments till now . I really thank you so much . making all happy and excited to write more and more ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

❤❤🤗Love you all ❤❤🤗

 

 

After getting a call from the doctor that he won't be able to come because of the storming weather outside . yongnam sighed .

" Why does it have to rain now out of all the days ?".

Daehyun were busy embracing his daughter that have woken up just now from the storm .

" U-umma yomi is scared ." the girl's eyes watery . she embraced her mother tightly and cried quietly hearing other lighting .

Daehyun pecked her forehead and caressed her hair gently .

" It's okay sweetie ..umma's here with you ~."  

Yongnam smiled at the cute sight . 

He then walked slowly towards his brother's room with the ice pack he pulled out the freezer few minutes ago .

" Y-yongnam .." He stopped on his track once he heard daehyun calling him .

He turned around and saw the younger shyly standing in front of  with yomi in his arm throwing her hands to him  .

" Can you stay with yomi while I take care of yongguk ." 

Daehyun blushed thought as he looked everywhere but yongnam  .

The man bite back a smile .

" Then I'll leave him to you ."  

The still sleepy girl thought that yongnam's yongguk so that's why she's trying to be carried by him and as he did he smiled sweetly to her and walked towards the sofa  . 

Daehyun already jogging towards yongguk's bedroom .

 

(*^3^)/~♡

 

 

 

The moment he could view the sick man . daehyun could no longer feel the tears That's falling unconsciously .

His weaknesses was ..seeing someone he love being all sick like this . 

Daehuun could tell that's not a normal fever because yongguk's panting so hard like he have been running . his cheek red as tomatoes due the heat .

Daehyun rose yonggguk's bang up and placed the blue ice pack on his burning forehead .

Yongguk winced  , probably due the sudden coldness .

Daehyun sniffl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter