( Just maybe )

Deep love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night when daehyun made sure his husband slept he hardly stood up and run inside yomi's room to make sure his daughter's fine . And like every night yomi haven't slept . The girl was crying , he just could tell by the small sniffles coming under the blanket .

"Yomi ..it's fine now ~umma is fine nah ?". Daehyun softly spook , his voice cracking as he let the tears rolls down feeling his wound aching him . And to see his daughter once again like this his heart broke .

The four years old girl jumped into his arm and hugged him tightly while sobbing . 

" Y-yomi hate appa ~." Daehyun 's heart clutched painfully . He felt something sticking in his throat as he couldn't reply to the girl's words but cried quietly and hugged the girl tightly .

He can't blame her for this hate . Because if he struggled and fought . Jiho will probably go after his daughter . And that's what he's worried about . His heart couldn't handle all of this . He doesn't remember the time when he slept so peacefully like any human will do .everyday he have trouble sleeping in fear if his husband might do something to his daughter .

 

 

°•~○♤●♡□♧○♧°•~ 

Next day ~♡

Yongguk pulled away his last clothing and stood under the spry . The water running down his manly muscled body . His mind still blank since he just woke up and being without dinner had probably made him too hungry that his stomach won't stomach making the growling noises .

The man let a out a sigh as he poured the shampoo into his black hair and rubbed it gently to clean it well . But soon he was really shocked when suddenly something crossed his mind . Yomi's image suddenly appeared when she said that she hate her father .

Is daehyun having bad relationship with his husband ? That's all he could think of when the door of the bathroom clicked open leaving his twin brother inside .

" Good morning Gukkie ~~you left your house door open like you're asking a thief to come ." The elder spook not even looking at his brother before he look at his reflection in the mirror and grins . Yongguk rolled his eyes .

" it's obvious why I keep it unlocked for .."  yongnam chuckled knowing himself . Being able to live nearby his brother's apartment with his wife . Yongnam always visit him in the morning to get his favorite morning coffee yongguk always make for him . He  get married five year ago and will he's so happy that he live here .

Yongguk turned off the spry and took his white towel before he wrap it around his waist . Yongnam's already waiting for him in the kitchen thought .

As yongguk crossed there and let out a sigh .

"  Something's bothering  you right ?". Yongguk took the brown cup and opened the box of coffee .

" yeah so much ~." 

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter