Chapter Eight

And I Still...

The dorm is quiet the next morning as the sun barely shone through the curtains. Woohyun turned to face the wall and tried to hide his face from the light since he was on the top bunk. It was too hot for him to pull the covers over himself. Alas he could not fall back asleep, he rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling, he had not been able to sleep well for the past week, since his confession. Maybe you shouldn't have confessed. He shook his head, no, it was fine that he did, he had to eventually, but he hated fighting with Sunggyu, what does it matter if he has a girlfriend? He shifted in his bed to lie on his side, facing the rest of the room. It hurts though Gyu, that you told me you felt the same way, making me think I had a chance - that wehad a chance. He ruffled his hair, turning back over to face the wall. I'll make it right today. Definitely.

***

When it was a more normal hour and everyone had woken up, L and Sungyeol left for their schedules for the day, leaving the other five members at home. Sunggyu stayed in bed, always taking the opportunity to sleep in when he could. The remaining four were around the kitchen deciding on breakfast.

"Ah I'm so hungry!" Sungjong whined, his head poking out from behind the fridge.

"We have plenty of food in the fridge," Dongwoo replied bluntly.

"But there's nothing I want to eat," Sungjong frowned.

"You know there are people in Africa that would really appreciate to eat that stuff," Hoya commented.

"How about you guys go out to buy food for us then?" Woohyun suggested, looking through the short hallway to the door of his and Sunggyu's shared bedroom.

Hoya frowned, "really, we shouldn't be buying more food."

Woohyun's eyes remained glued to the door, "why not? We can't let Sungjong starve."

"Yeah but he should be--" Hoya was cut off my Dongwoo, who had noticed Woohyun's inattentiveness to the conversation.

"Okay let's go get something to eat," Dongwoo suggested, looking at a smiling Sungjong.

They walked to the door of the dorm. "Did you want anything?" Hoya asked Woohyun, putting on his shoes.

"No no, I'll eat what we have in the fridge." Woohyun replied.

"What if we find something really nice?" Sungjong asked; the others eyed him wondering what he wanted to buy other than normal food.

"Then do whatever I really don't mind." Woohyun was getting a little impatient for them to leave the dorm.

"Okay we'll be off!" Dongwoo waved before closing the door behind them.

After managing to get the others to leave the dorm, Woohyun turned to face the closed door to his and Sunggyu's shared bedroom. We can't keep doing this.

Upon entering the room, Woohyun walked towards the resting Sunggyu, admiring his curvatures below the bed sheets, listening to his short and soft breathing. His chest began to twist and his stomach did flips as he took each step closer.

"Hyung," he whispered as he lightly shook Sunggyu's arm as to not startle him.

Sunggyu's eyes slowly fluttered open and he turned to see Woohyun sitting on the edge of his bed. Before he could completely turn back to face the wall, "you didn't have to lie, you know?" Came Woohyun's voice.

 

-----

A/N: Sorry for putting this up late guys, I was watching SBS Gayo Daejun and didn't get to finish of the chapter until just now, and it's really short again :(

Have many of you guys figured out the story yet? I think last chapter made it a little obvious after knowing Sunggyu's thoughts at the end there. I was going to make it more obvious but toned it down a little in case some people were still guessing :)

Last chance to suggest a name! Pretty sure she will be in next chapter! But since this chapter ended with the Foreword and the girl is revealed next chapter, that means this fic will be coming to an end pretty soon! :(

Thank you for those who have subscribed and supported me through this fic! Thanks for your lovely comments and the new subscribers!