Chapter Eleven

And I Still...

"S-Sunggyu," Eunmi went up to the boy before they left after their Ethics class.

Sunggyu turned to face her, tilting his head.

"U-Umm, it's not a big deal, b-but would you like to go for ice cream after school, or something?" She played with her fingers, avoiding eye contact with Sunggyu.

"Sorry."

And Eunmi felt her heart sink, "o-oh th-that's--"

"I have to help out at home before practice today. How about tomorrow?"

Eunmi looked up at Sunggyu, who smiled brightly at her, and her heart skipped more than a couple of beats.

***

The two had been together for a few weeks, they went out often, and Eunmi did not mind tagging along when the band went out, neither did the band mind her coming along. Kwangdae approved of the couple, since he had known Sunggyu for many years. Chinho was jealous and wondered what she saw in Sunggyu and Kangki liked to make fun of the two whenever she was around to embarrass them both.

They had their first kiss on a rainy afternoon when Eunmi had a bad day and called Sunggyu out for comfort. He arrived quickly, a little soaked from the rain from his run between the bus stop and the mall. Eunmi had been bullied by girls at school who had a crush on her brother and she had been hiding since school ended. She ripped her school blazer while running away and a button was loose. Sunggyu comforted her, sitting on a bench inside the mall and held her.

During Christmas vacation, the band had played in many concerts and small festivals held in the town or nearby towns. Eunmi had found charity events for them to play in as well. The couple often went out and since Sunggyu always went over for band practice and they had Ethics together, they saw each other often and grew close easily.

Eunmi would attend each performance and made little fansigns for Sunggyu, she got the idea when she saw a couple of classmates make signs when they were attending K-Pop concerts.

As the band got bigger, they often went on band camps to represent the school, meaning Sunggyu was apart from Eunmi for at least a week every term. Sunggyu's family also went on a holiday trip during the next summer break, although they talked over the phone and texted whenever they could.

Over a year into their relationship, the school knew them as the cutest couple and they were now in their final year of high school.

***

"It sounds like you two have been through a lot, she seems nice," Woohyun stated, trying to hide his hurt tone. They've been together for so long, they have a whole history together. And he thought of the items he saw in the box, that button must've been from their first kiss.

 

-----

A/N: Happy New Year guys! Have you all got your new year's resolutions? Mine is to get into and maintain a healthy lifestyle :)

How are we liking the story now that they are together lol

Let me tell you that whatever you think happens next, is probably what happens next. I am not good at plot twists and this plot is very obvious. But now that they got together, this fic will be ending soon :(

Still getting new subscribers, love you guys <3 And comments forever welcomed!