Chapter Four

And I Still...

Placing the untouched lemonade back down on the coffee table, Woohyun controlled his heartbeat as he strolled towards the closet of the apartment, thinking Sunggyu had put the vacuum cleaning back. But hearing the vacuum in use, he followed the sound, noticing the cleanliness of the place as he did. Sunggyu must still be cleaning.

He looked into Sunggyu's bedroom to see it spotless. To be honest, the members never visited one another's homes often, and when they did, they usually did not have time to go inside their bedrooms to look around much. Woohyun had only been in Sunggyu's room a handful of times, this would be his second time since they debuted. It still looked the same, of course.

Woohyun glanced over the dressers and his desk, noticing that everything in Sunggyu's room matched, including his bed. It was cute, whether it was Sunggyu's idea or his parents, Woohyun did not mind. There was a small bookshelf at the end of the bed at the corner of the room, also matching the rest of the furniture. Everything was neatly placed and books in alphabetical order by authors and numerical order of volume. Cute. Although he wondered why their dorm was never kept this neat.

Sunggyu had finished vacuuming and while turning it off, saw Woohyun standing in his doorway. "Did you need something?"

"Uh, I, I was just wondering if there was anything left for me to do. I was about to leave when I noticed you were still cleaning. I came today to help you out so you didn't have to do everything you know."

"But you practically cleaned half my home, I only had my room left to do, so it's fine." Sunggyu cracked a small smile of gratitude, trying to reassure the boy.

"If you say so," Woohyun glanced over at the door of the built-in wardrobe of Sunggyu's room that was left open a pinch, noticing clothes sticking out from inside. "Yah, just when I thought your room was perfectly organised," he walked over to the wardrobe; Sunggyu's eyes following him as he did.

Woohyun swung open both doors fully, to his disbelief showed a complete mess. There were some clothes hanging neatly; however there were shoes and other items of clothing lying untidily on the ground, there were scarves, hats and gloves hanging down from the top shelf section of the wardrobe.

He turned around to face a blushing Sunggyu, judging him. "So that's why our dorm is never as neat as your room. It only looks neat, but in places you can't see," he points inside the wardrobe, "looks just like our dorm."

"Be quiet," Sunggyu looked down, playing with his toes, "I've been meaning to clean that wardrobe, but then I kept getting new clothes and then lost time and then we moved into the dorm and," he stopped himself, running out of excuses, still looking at his toes.

Woohyun smiled at the cute sight, "well while I'm here, I might as well help you then?"

"Th-Thanks," Sunggyu turned around, "I just need to go grab cloths to wipe down the tables here, you can start emptying the wardrobe if you want," he turned around to smile at the younger boy, "just, don't make a mess, I just cleaned up." And exited.

 

-----

A/N: I'm sorry this is a pointless chapter. It's meant to continue on but I'm about to go to Christmas dinner with my family but wrote a little more. I wanted to try finish it all but decided I would never finish on time and will probably be too tired after dinner to continue. So I stopped it here for today, not too abrupt right? :(

But tomorrow I will upload the next chapter and it won't be pointless, promise!

Also, those that are asking why Sunggyu doesn't wanna go out with Woohyun, that's gonna be explained, it's kind of the point of the story so I can't tell you lol it will be explained as we move along :)

I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas! Merry Christmas and thank you for new subscribers once again!