Moving in

When we fall in love... For real...

"Omma, take my luggage to wherever we are staying, I'm going to go meet Donghyun oppa." you said and left.

"Aigoo, that girl... This time, it should be a lesson to make her not so spoilt." your mother said.

___________________________________________________________________________

You pressed the doorbell to the huge mansion.

"Who is it?" a voice said.

"It's me. Yun ~~~~~." you said and the gate opened.

Donghyun ran out from his house and welcomes you.

"~~~~~-ah! Its been a long time!" Donghyun came up to you and hugged you.

"Donghyun oppa, I missed you." you hugged him tightly. It's been a long time since you last saw him.

"Let's go in. Appa and omma would be glad to see you." Donghyun held your hand and walked into the huge mansion.

"Appa, omma, look who's here." Donghyun said as he opened the door.

"Aigoo, ~~~~~-ah, it's nice to see you." Donghyun's mother hugged you and patted your back.

"Ajumma, it's nice to see you again."

"Looking at you all grown up, reminds me that I've grown old." Donghyun's mother chuckled.

"Ajusshi!" you shouted as Donghyun's father walked down the flight of stairs from his room.

"~~~~~-ah!" 

You ran towards him and hugged him.

"Ajusshi, it's been a long time. You still look young as ever." 

"Aigoo, you still have a sweet mouth." Donghyun's father laughed.

The four of you gathered at the living room and say down.

"~~~~~-ah, I heard about your father's company from Donghyun. How is he?" Donghyun's father asked.

"Just like that. What can we do? We'll just see how things become. We are looking for a house here." 

"Why not live here? We have extra rooms." Donghyun's mother suggested.

"Ajumma, really?! We can stay here?" you grew excited.

"Of course, your mother and father are our good friends, we'll help if we can." 

"Thanks! I'll tell appa and omma." you thanked Donghyun's parents over and over again.

Although you had the least respect for others, you highly regarded Donghyun's parents. They were like your other family.

___________________________________________________________________________

Although your parents were a little embarrassed to bother Donghyun's family, with much persuasion, they accepted their offer.

Your parents and you moved into the Lee's estate.

"Aigoo, we're really sorry for intruding like this. We'll leave once we find a place to stay." your mother said.

"Aniya, it's ok. Just treat this as your own house. I already treat ~~~~~-ah as my own daughter." Donghyun's mother said.

You had your own room in Donghyun's house. Your parents shared a room.

There was a knock on our door and you went to open it.

"Omma, what is it?" you asked as you saw that it was your mother.

"I've enrolled you in a neighborhood school. School starts tomorrow. Here's your uniform." your mother hung it in your wardrobe.

"Neighborhood school?! Aren't I going to attend Donghyun oppa's school?"

"It's too expensive. We don't have that much money now. I don't want to bother his parents anymore. Just live with it first." your mother said and left.

"VIP high?" you said as you looked at the logo on your new school uniform.

__________________________________________________________________________

"I'm going to school!" you waved goodbye to you parents and Donghyun's parents.

"I'm going too!" Donghyun said and left with you.

"I'll fetch you there." Donghyun said and you accept his offer.

Both of you sat in his Porsche and left for school.

"Oppa, I'm too young to drive here right?" 

"Yea. But I'm not. Hahaha."

"How I wish I can drive here too." you dreamed of yourself driving in a porsche too.

"We've reached your school." Donghyun announced as looked at the school building.

"Oh...my...god... How is this VIP?!" you screamed.

The building was rundown. The colors of the building faded.

"Aigoo, my poor dongsaeng. I can't imagine you studying here. Work hard. Bye." Donghyun waved and left.

"Oppa! Aish, I'm all alone now." you sighed and walked into the school.

Suddenly, a big crowd of student ran pass you. 

"Aish, what's with these people?!" you grumbled and turned around. 

At the school gate, 5 guys entered. 

The one who caught your eye was the one in the middle. He had brown hair and killer looks. He smirked at the crowd and proceeded into the school. All the girls melted, including you.

*That guy... I'll make him mine.* you smirked and walked to your class.