Advice and Change

When we fall in love... For real...
Donghyun parked his car in the parking lot and ran towards a playground. 

He peeked under the slide and smiled.

*I knew she would be here.*

"Yah, are you still a kid? Hiding in a playground." Donghyun said.

"D-Donghyun oppa? Why are you here?" you tilted your head upwards and asked.

"I knew you would be here. I couldn't find you in school so I came here. You used to come here whenever you were sad, as a kid. But I never knew you are still a kid." Donghyun joked.

"Oppa, do you find me annoying?"

"Ani, why do you ask?"

"It seems like everybody hates me. In school, nobody is willing to be friends. In America, everybody would die to be my friend. But I know that's just because of my financial status." 

"Aren't I and the boys your friends?" 

"That's different. You grew up with me. It would be weird if you aren't my friend. But now, everybody thinks I'm annoying, I'm spoilt, I'm self-centered."

"Err, well, you are..."

You looked at Donghyun with tears glistening in your eyes.

"Don't cry! I'm just stating a fact. If you would change how you treat people, people will like you too."

"Really? You think people will like me?"

"Of course, but don't forget me when you have new friends." Donghyun slung an arm around you.

"Oppa, saranghae, you're the best. You're my best friend. I'll never forget you." you hugged Donghyun.

"You're my best friend too." Donghyun hugged you back. He didn't say 'saranghae', because he thought that if he did, he would really mean it, not only as a friend.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Oppa, I'll change. I'll make that Jiyong guy fall for me with my own abilities. Any idea how I can do that?" you asked Donghyun when you went to his room at night. 

"You can't force love. Just change you attitude and be yourself. If both of you are meant to be, you'll be together." Donghyun said.

"Yah, oppa, what kind of advice is that?" you used your pillow and smacked his head.

"Yah, if you want to make a guy fall for you, be more lady like. As a guy, I know what a guy likes. Just be yourself." 

"Are you sure you're a guy?" you joked.

"Mwoh?! Yah, I gave you some good advice and you do this to me?!" Donghyun grabbed a pillow and tried to hit you.

You dodged and fell backwards. But before you landed in the ground, a pair of strong arms held you. 

You face was only an inch away from Donghyun's. 

"Now you do seem like a guy." you said and broke the awkward silence.

Donghyun helped you stable yourself and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"It's late, goodnight." Donghyun said and pushed you out of the room.

*Phew, that was close. I thought she was going to hear my heartbeat. Whenever I see her up close, my heart starts beating like crazy. I wonder why...* Donghyun thought and went to bed.

*Oppa does look a little pretty up close. Wait, what am I thinking about. No no no, he's Donghyun oppa. I can't think like this.* you hit your own head and ran back to your room.

___________________________________________________________________________

While walking to class the next day, somebody banged into you, causing her books to fall on your feet.

"Ya-" you wanted to shout at her.

Donghyun cleared his throat as a signal.

"Ya alright?" you tried to keep cool. You helped her pick up her books and people stared as if they saw a miracle.

"That's right. Keep it up." Donghyun praised you as you finished picking up the books.

"I'm not going to get used to this."

"Try, it'll do you good. Oh, there's your prince charming." Donghyun said as Bigbang came near.

"Yah he's not-" 

"Lady like." Donghyun whispered.

"Good morning!" you said and bowed at Bigbang.

All of them stared at you with eyes as big as golf balls.

"G-Good morning?" Jiyong said, dump founded.

"Have a nice day!" you said cheerfully and skipped away, leaving Donghyun alone.

Jiyong's eyes followed your every action.

"Yah, what's with your girlfriend?" TOP asked.

"I don't know. By the way, she's not my girlfriend. Just a childhood friend." Donghyun said.

*~~~~~-ah, I'll try to help you as much as I can. So try to stay as happy as you can.* Donghyun smiled and left for his class.

_________________________________________________________________________

During lunch, you dragged Donghyun towards Bigbang's lunch table.

"Can we sit here? Thanks." without waiting for their reply, you sat opposite Jiyong.

Donghyun sat beside you.

"Who said you could sit here?" Jiyong was a little annoyed.

"Yah- Ow!" you shouted as somebody kicked your leg.

You turned to your left and saw Donghyun mouthing "Lady like".

"Uhmm, I mean, since there isn't anywhere else to sit, can't we just sit here. I won't bother you." you said politely.

"Your presence is already a bother." Jiyong muttered under his breath.

"You really don't know me?" you asked suddenly.

"Why would I know someone as annoying as you?" Jiyong said.

"You would probably die of regret by now, if you know who I am." you whispered.

You felt another kick.

"I mean," you glared at Donghyun. "do you want to be friends? You'll get to know me then."

"No thanks. I don't want to know you." Jiyong said and left the table.

"I wouldn't mind being your friend." Daesung moved towards you and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Er, no thank you." you said and left too.

"Oppaaaaaa, why does he still not like me? I tried my best, I tried to be lady like and be as kind as possible!" you whined.

"Love doesn't develop in one or two days, be patient. If you really like him, I'm sure he'll know one day." 

"Oppa, your advice are all so difficult to understand."

Donghyun turned to you. "I hope you'll know one day..."