Bad Day

When we fall in love... For real...

The rest of the day was a bad one. 

The news of you asking Jiyong out spreaded like wildfire. People giggled when they saw you, they were all laughing at your humiliation. 

*Laugh, laugh all you want, let's see who has the last laugh. I'll make sure all of you suffer twice as much as me.* You glared at those people and walked back to your classroom. 

"Hahaha, look who's here? Yun ~~~~~, the girl who boldly asked our Jiyong oppa out and got rejected." A girl in your class said and everybody started laughing. 

"Yah, enough is enough. Don't you know who I am?"  You shouted at them. 

"You're Yun ~~~~~, the loser who asked our Jiyong oppa out. No, wait there's more. You're also the one who got humiliated infront of hundreds of students." 

The students laughed louder. 

When the teacher came in, everybody quietened down and went back to their own seats.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After a day of hell ended, you went back home. 

Your parents were out, finding jobs, while Donghyun's parents were out working. His school ended earlier than yours so he was already at home. 

"Welcome back, ~~~~~-ah." Donghyun welcomed you back with open arms. 

You walked past him with an angry face. 

"Wae? What happened today? Who so boldly made our ~~~~-ah angry?" Donghyun asked out of concern. 

"Oppa, can you believe it? Somebody just rejected me today! Omo, I'm so pissed. Who does he think he is? I'm Yun ~~~~~ and he's just some kingka in a rundown school." you crossed your arms and complained to Donghyun.

"Woah, who did that? He must me quite handome, since you asked him out. I guess he's the first huh? So what are you going to do?" Donghyun asked. 

"Revenge." You whispered. 

"Huh?"

"Revenge. I'm going to get my revenge. I'll humiliate him infront of the whole school. I'll make him and the other students suffer twice as much as how I suffered today." You laughed eviliy. 

"Are you sure? You're not well known in Korea, if in America, you might be able to do it, but here? I doubt it." Donghyun said. 

"I know, thats why I need your help. Donghyun oppa, you'll help me right? I know you treat me the best." You went over to Donghyun and hugged his arm.

"Yah, don't do this, you know I don't like hurting people." Donghyun pulled his hand away. 

"Oppa, if you don't help me, no one will." You pouted. 

"Aigoo, you'll be the death of me." He pinched your cheeks. 

Since young, Donghyun would do anything to help you. 

"Komawa oppa, you're the best." You smiled at him. 

"All you need to do is transfer to my school, and pretend to be my boyfriend. I'll take care of everything else." 

"Pretend to be your boyfriend?" Donghyun gulped. He didn't really like the thought of the idea. Not because he didn't like you, but he was afraid he would like you even more.