New boys in VIP high?

When we fall in love... For real...

"Donghyun-ah, are you sure you want to do this?" 

"Neh, omma, don't worry. I'm sure of my decision." Donghyun assured his mother.

He went to collect his new school uniform. 

____________________________________________________________________

"Donghyun-ah, now that you're in the same school as ~~~~~-ah, take care of her!" Donghyun's mother said. 

"Neh, omma. I will." Donghyun waved goodbye and went to his car. 

You took his car and went to school together. 

"Oppa, are you really going to park your car here?" You asked as Donghyun reversed into the school's parking lot, earning lots of stares. 

"Yea, look around the carpark."  Donghyun said and unbuckled his seatbelt.

There was 2 other sports car parked beside Donghyun's car.

"They are yours?" You asked.

"Ani, they're my friends'." 

"Why are your friends' cars here?"

"They are here to study too. You know them too."

"Really, ohh, thats good too. At least we would have someone we know here." You said and walked towards the school building. 

Donghyun walked slowly towards the school building.

You turned around and walked towards him. 

"Oppa, quickly!" You said. You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the school building. 

SInce there was time before class begins, you walked him around the school to introduce him to different places and facilities. 

But the whole time, he was staring at both of your interlocked hands. 

You saw him looking awkward and chuckled.

"Oppa, don't worry. All these is just for show. Since you are pretending to be my boyfriend, we should act like a couple." 

Donghyun looked a little uncomfortable but didn't say anything.

"Oppa, where are your friends?" you asked. 

"Oh yea, they told me to meet them at the canteen before class starts. Let's go." 

Both of you walked towards the canteen, hand in hand. Whispers were heard and you knew that they were talking about the new 'couple' in school.

Seeing that your plan worked a little, you smirked. 

"Hyung! Over here!" A baby-faced boy shouted and waved.

"Oh, Minwoo-ah!" Donghyun waved back. 

Both of you walked towards them. You found the boys familiar but couldn't remember them. 

"Noona!!!!!" The boy named Minwoo shouted and hugged you. 

You slightly pushed him away. "Ermm, do I know you?"

"Noona! You don't remember me?!" He asked and pouted. 

"Minwoo-ah, don't talk to that evil person. Since she went to America, the only person she contacted is Donghyun hyung." A cute guy said. 

"How did you know I went to America?" You grew suspicious.

"Yah, Yun ~~~~~, how can you forget us? We grew up together!" Another guy said. 

You turned around to look for Donghyun but was shocked by two boys instead. 

"Omo! Why do you two look the same?!" You pointed at them and asked. 

"Noona, did you hit your head? How can you forget us? We are the twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin!" The light-brown-haired twin said.

"Oppa, I know them?" You tugged Donghyun's sleeve. 

"You can't remember? They're all your childhood friends before you went to America."

"Minwoo...No Minwoo?" You pointed at Minwoo and he smiled and nodded. 

"Lee... Jeongmin?" You asked Jeongmin. He nodded. 

"Shim Hyunseung? Hyunseung oppa?" 

"Yea, i can't believe you forgotten." Hyunseung sighed.

"The twins, Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin?!" 

"Noona, you remember?" They hugged each of your arm. 

"Oh my god! I can't believe I forgot all of you."

"Yea, we can't believe it too." Hyunseung said and hung his head low. 

"Oppa, don't be like this. I won't forget you again." You hugged Hyunseung. 

"Aish, go away. I'm still angry." Hyunseung pushed you away but smiled a little. 

"Oppa, you're so cute!" You said and pinched his cheeks. 

"Aniya, noona, I'm cuter!" Minwoo suddenly appeared in front of you.

Soon, the boys started fighting to see who's cuter. 

The school bell saved you for making a choice. 

"Let's go to class, see you guys during lunch." You said and dragged Donghyun with you. 

"~~~~~-ah, my class is over there." Donghyun said and pointed in the opposite direction. 

"Which boyfriend doesn't send her girlfriend to class?" You asked Donghyun and continued walking. 

Halfway through the corridor, you saw Bigbang walking in your direction. You immediately grabbed Donghyun. 

You stuck out your tongue at Jiyong and walked to class. Before you went in, you kissed Donghyun on the cheek. 

You turned to look at Jiyong's reaction but he just stood there like statue. 

In class, people were talking about the new boys in school and their relationship with you. 

The girl who humiliated you in class that day came up to you. 

"Yah, Yun ~~~~~, what's your relationship with the new boys in school? You know them?"

"Know them? We grew up together. If you like them, don't bother. I'm sure that their standards are higher than that Jiyong's" You said and smirked at her, 

"And by the way, their leader, Kim Donghyun, he's mine." you 'smiled' sweetly at her and returned to your book.