She's not that nice

When we fall in love... For real...

"Yah, I told you already. Stop bothering me!" You heard someone shout and turned your head. 

Someone was hiding behind the lockers and talking on the phone.

*Isn't that Kang ShinHye? Who is she talking to?* You walked nearer to her. 

"I'm not going back! I came here to look for Jiyong oppa, and I'm not going back until I get him. Appa, stop bothering me. Bye." She shouted and hung up the phone. 

She came out of her hiding place and saw you, looking dump founded.

"Y-You heard everything?"

You nodded. "So you aren't that nice huh?"

"Well, now that you know, I don't need to act in front of you."

"I'll tell the whole school about you. You fake girl."

"Go on, let's see who they'll believe. You, the devil girl, or me, the angel-like girl."

You grew quiet. *She's right, nobody would believe me...*

"So I suggest you keep your mouth shut. I know you like my Jiyong oppa, but too bad, he's mine." She laughed evily and walked away. 

*If Kwon Jiyong likes you, his standards would be really low. At least I'm not fake like you.* You thought. 

_______________________________________________________

The sight of ShinHye irked you, especially when she was always with Jiyong. 

You wanted to tell the whole world that she was fake, but again, who would believe you? Not after you left such an impression on the students. 

"That new girl, Kang ShinHye seems to be leaving a good impression on the students." Donghyun said. 

"Oppa, you think so too? But I don't really like her."

"Somehow, the way she's so nice seems... fake..."

"Well, she IS fake..." 

"Really? How do you know?"

You told Donghyun everything. 

"Ohh, so she's just another spoilt girl who acts nice. She's after Jiyong too? How nice, now you'll have some real competition." Donghyun chuckled. 

"But I don't think I'll win..."

"Why? You don't have any confidence in yourself?"

"It's not because of that. Jiyong knew Kang ShinHye since they were young, they were childhood sweethearts too. How am I able to beat that?"

"Work hard, it doesn't matter how long you know him, but rather, what you've done for this relationship. If he likes her, they'd probably be together by now, but they aren't, so there's still a chance."

"Oppa, You're right, I shouldn't give up easily. Fighting!" You gave him a 'fighting' sign and went back to class.

*Kang ShinHye, I'll see how long you can keep up with this act. I'll make sure that people will know your true self. And Jiyong, he'll be mine.* You smiled to yourself.