Bailed

When we fall in love... For real...
That night, you went to the nearby convenience store to buy some bread and milk.

Just as you exited the store, you heard people shouting.

"Who sent you here?!" someone shouted.

You walked towards the direction and saw someone you know.

"J-Jiyong? Why is he involved in a fight?" you grew worried.

The fight was 1 against 10. Rods landed on Jiyong's back and he fell to the floor. Blood covered parts of the floor.

The fight grew worst, suddenly there was sounds of whistles. 

"Police! Stop the fight now!" 3 police broke the fight and pulled them apart.

Some of the men ran away but Jiyong was among the few who got caught.

"Omo, what's going to happen? Is he going to be ok?  Eottoeke? What should I do? He looks like he's hurt!" you panicked and dialed Donghyun's number.

"O-Oppa, eottoke? J-Jiyong got into a fight and got caught by the police. He looks like he's hurt! What do I do, Oppa?" you were close to tears.

"~~~~~-ah, calm down, where are you? I'll come now." 

"I'm at the convenience store. Oppa, come quickly!" you said and hung up.

*when he left, he was bleeding a lot. Will he be ok? Oh my god, nothing must happen to him.* you cried.

It was the first time you witnessed a bloody fight, and most importantly, it involved the person you loved.

"Jiyong-ah, please be safe." you waited for Donghyun.

Finally, the red porsche arrived.

"Oppa, quickly, let's go to the police station. He was bleeding alot, I have to see if he's alright." you urged Donghyun to drive quickly.

When you arrived at the police station, you asked the police men whether a few men were sent in earlier before. 

You were told that due to their injuries, they were currently being treated.

"Oppa, I'm a minor, so I can't bail him out. Help me? Please." you looked at Donghyun and pleaded him. Your big eyes were filled with worry.

"Why do you care so much for him? I havent seen you care for someone this much before. You really like him that much?" Donghyun asked, he was filled with jealousy.

"I-I just feel that I can't let anything happen to him. I need to protect him." you didn't know how to explain how you felt.

*Would you do this for me?* Donghyun thought.

"I'll go and bail him out. Wait for me in the car." 

You nodded and followed his instructions.

When Donghyun exited the police station and entered the car, you asked him how was Jiyong.

"They said that they'll let him go once he's fine."

"Ok, as long as he's safe." you heaved a sigh of relieve.

"I'm jealous. You treat him so nice." Donghyun said and drove.

"I'd do this for you too."

"But you won't care that much." 

"I..." you didn't know what to say.

"We've reached home. Go back and sleep early. Don't think so much, he'll be alright." Donghyun said and kissed your forehead.

"Good night, oppa." 

____________________________________________________________________________

Now, you sit with Bigbang during lunch everyday. Boyfriend was with you too, so was ShinHye.

"Yesterday, I paid a 'visit' to the police station." Jiyong suddenly said.

"What happened?" Taeyang asked.

"I don't know. I asked the police officer, he said a girl and a guy bailed me out. ShinHye-ah, was it you?"

"Huh? Er... Y-Yea, it was me." she said.

"Wha-" Donghyun wanted to say.

You kicked his leg. "Oppa, shh, it's ok." 

"Thanks, but who was that guy?" Jiyong asked.

"My b-brother. Yea, my brother." ShinHye stuttered.

"I never knew you had a brother."

"Err, I must have not talked about him."

"Oh, thanks." 

"Ani, oppa, I'd do anything for you." she hugged his arm and he smiled at her.

*I can't take this anymore.* you stood up and left.

Donghyun glared at Jiyong and left too.

*What did I do?* Jiyong thought.

___________________________________________________________________________

"~~~~~-ah, why didn't you let me tell him?" Donghyun asked and grabbed your arm.

"Oppa, it's ok. I don't need him to know. He might not believe me if I told him." you said and smiled.

But that smile was filled with sorrow.

"~~~~~-ah, you might not have noticed, but you really changed alot. You changed a lot for him." 

"Really? I guess so. I don't know how to explain how I feel. I just feel happy when he's happy. But most of his smiles, aren't for me. But I don't care." you said.

*Then look at me. You're only looking at him now, why don't you look at me?* Donghyun thought sadly.