New girl

When we fall in love... For real...
The next day when you saw Jiyong, you thanked him again.

"Kwon Jiyong, thanks for helping me yesterday." 

"I thought you said that yesterday already?" he said, uninterestedly. "Err, how's the dog?"

"Dragon? He's fine. He stays in my room. Don't worry, I risked my life to save him, and I'll protect him with my life." you assured Jiyong.

"Dragon?! You named a dog Dragon?!" Jiyong sounded a little pissed but inside, he was laughing out loud. "You like me that much that you named your dog Dragon?"

"Why? Can't I?" 

"You can, you can. It's just funny." Jiyong started laughing.

"You don't seem to hate me anymore." you said, with a little hope.

"I didn't say that I hate you. I just didn't like you. That's all." 

"What about now?"

"I'm ok with you."

"Really?!" you grew excited. This was the first time you were actually happy that someone said that they were 'ok' with you.

"Yea-ShinHye-ah!" Jiyong suddenly shouted and waved at somebody.

You turned around and saw a girl around your age.

"Oppa!" she shouted in her high pitched voice and ran towards both of you.

"Oppa! How are you? It's been a long time." she hugged Jiyong and he hugged her back.

"ShinHye-ah, I haven't since you since we graduated from middle school."

"This is..." the girl named ShinHye looked at you.

"This is Yun ~~~~~. A school mate."

*A... Schoolmate?* you felt a little disappointed. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kang ShinHye, Jiyong oppa's childhood sweetheart." she extended her hand and you took it.

"Yah, stop teasing me. It's been a long time and you haven't forgotten it?" Jiyong smiled.

It was the first time you saw him smile genuinely but sadly, it wasn't for you.

"I-I should leave first right?" you said awkwardly and left.

"You and her huh?" ShinHye nudged Jiyong.

"Ani, she's not my type. She's just a spoilt kid. Unlike you, you just exactly my type. But it's impossible between us now." 

ShinHye felt a little disappointed.

"Oppa, why is it impossible between us?" she hooked her arm through Jiyong's.

"ShinHye-ah, the day when you dumped me for money, it's the day we are truly over. But we can still stay as friends. Bye, I got to go to class. You should go too." Jiyong walked away.

*Oppa, I regret it now. Is it too late?* ShinHye sulked.

___________________________________________________________________________

"He already has a girlfriend?" you twirled your pen with your fingers while in class.

"Who?" Jeongmin asked.

"N-Nothing. Study, don't talk so much." you lightly smacked his head.

"Yah, have some respect for me, I'm older than you." he smacked your head. Hard.

"Aish. I'm not in the mood to fight with you." you returned to your book.

____________________________________________________________________________

By lunch, everybody knew ShinHye. They said that she was the total opposite of you. She was just like an angel. While you were the devil.

*I don't really like her. She don't seem like some good person...*