Bring it on

When we fall in love... For real...
You sat with Jiyong during lunch the next day.

Of course, ShinHye was there too.

"Oppa, I know you don't like canteen food, so I made you a lunchbox." ShinHye said and took out a blue and a pink lunch box.

"This is for you," she passed him the blue one. "and this is for me." she opened the pink box.

Inside, it was filled with different delicacies.

"I'm not used to eating this expensive food. Seungri-ah, you want it?" Jiyong offered him.

"No! It's for you!" ShinHye snatched back the lunchbox from Seungri.

Everybody stared at her.

She curled her hair behind her ear and cleared .

"I-I mean, Jiyong oppa, I made this specially for you, won't you eat it? I'll be sad if you don't." ShinHye pouted.

"Pfft, it's probably bought." you muttered and she glared at you.

"Fine then, I'll eat it." Jiyong held the chopsticks.

ShinHye smiled and looked at you.

Without even talking, you could tell from her gaze, what she wanted to say. "He'll listen to me. So don't even think of snatching him."

You returned her a gaze. "I'll make sure he knows your true colors. I don't mind if I don't have him, but he definitely can't be with you. I won't allow it."

ShinHye mouthed "Bring it on." to you.

"Oppa, let's go." you held Donghyun's hand and walked away.

Jiyong's eyes followed your every move.

"Why is she leaving all of a sudden?" he asked.

"Why? Jealous that she's leaving with another guy?" TOP teased.

"Nah, why would I be?" Jiyong said, but he did feel a little jealous.

"Oppa, I'll accompany you, I won't leave you again." ShinHye said.

The jealousy instantly vanished and turned into anger.

"You don't have to be here. I don't need you." Jiyong shouted and left.

"He still can't forget what you did to him huh? Well, even if it was me, I can't forgive you that easily." Taeyang said and went after Jiyong.

"Jiyong-ah! Wait up!" Taeyang shouted.

"Hyung, I need time to be alone." 

"Jiyong-ah..." Taeyang patted his back.

"Hyung, I don't hate ShinHye, I just don't understand why she had to leave. We once had a unforgettable relationship. But because of money, she gave it up. You know why I hate rich people that much right? They think that with money, they can buy everything. But no, hyung, even if someone gave me everything I cannot afford, I wouldn't give up my relationship with her. But she..." Tears trickled down his cheek.

"Jiyong-ah, not every rich people is like that... You should just let it go. Maybe start anew with ShinHye? Or that Yun ~~~~~? She's not bad." 

"Its easier said than done, hyung. It took me more than 3 years to get over all that hurt. Now that she's back, I don't hate her, but seeing her just makes all the pain come back." Jiyong said and left for class.

Taeyang felt sad that he couldn't do anything to relieve his dongsaeng's sadness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's short ><

I'll update again ;)