He hates me?

When we fall in love... For real...
Not long later, Boyfriend was crowned the 'Young Kingkas'. The talk about you asking Jiyong out died down too.

Many girls fan-girled around boyfriend and many were jealous that you were dating the leader.

Today, as usual, you came to school with Donghyun. 

You hugged his arm and walked into school, earning jealous stares from Donghyun's fans.

"Oppa, are you ok with all this? Being my fake boyfriend and attending this school?" 

"O-Of course. As long as I can help you, I'm willing to do anything." 

"I know that oppa is the best." you smiled at him and he awkwardly smiled back.

Before you went to class, you went to the washroom. 

When you wanted to exit the cubicle, you heard girls talking outside.

"You know that self-centered b*tch? Yun ~~~~~?." one girl said.

You grew a little mad but didn't make any noise.

"Of course, who doesn't. She's dating my Donghyun oppa. But I bet she forced him to." the other girl said.

You rolled your eyes at her absurd words and continue to listen.

"I can't stand her. My dongsaeng is in the same class as her and she says that her attitude is horrible. I don't know what Donghyun oppa sees in her. He probably feels burdened by her. Not everyone can stand her. It won't be long until they break up. Someone told me that they heard Donghyun oppa complaining about her."

*Really? Oppa really did? I didn't know all this was making him feel burdened.* you felt a little guilty and sad.

"If she's clever, she should break up with him soon. Free him from all this torture. He probably hates her inside but doesn't say it. But I bet he's only pitying her. If he doesn't date her, no one else will." the girls laughed loudly and left the washroom.

*Oppa h-hates me? Am I really that bad?* tears spilled out without you realizing.

*I know I'm spoilt, but oppa really dislikes me so much? I shouldn't carry on with this... This revenge, I'll do it on my own. I don't want Donghyun oppa to hate me. He and the rest of the boys are the only real friends I have.* you wiped away your tears and exited the washroom.

_________________________________________________________________________

During lunch, you looked for Donghyun.

You weren't your usual cheery self when you neared him. He could sense your change too.

"Oppa, can I talk to you alone?" you asked.

"Of course. What happened?" he asked.

You led him to a corner of the school which was empty.

"Oppa, let's end this."

"This?"

"All this fake dating thing. I don't want to put you in a difficult position. I know it's not easy to be with me, so I don't blame you for thinking like that." you said and left.

*Thinking like that? What is she talking about?* Donghyun thought and scratched his head.

___________________________________________________________________________

Today, when you walked past Bigbang, you weren't like your usual self. 

Usually, you would make faces at them, or hold your head high and walk past them. But today, you walked past them, without even noticing that they were there. 

"Woah, there's a miracle happening today!" Jiyong shouted. "Our 'dear' Yun ~~~~~, walked past us like a normal person." 

You heard everything but ignored him. 

Seeing you ignore him, he became a little guilty. He used to talk bad about you infront of him, and you would talk back. But today, you were different. 

"Yah, what's your problem?" Jiyong asked and grabbed your arm.

You pushed his arm away. "Let go."

Jiyong felt a little weird at your attitude today. He stood there and watched you walk away.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After school that day, you disappeared without a trace. 

Donghyun grew worried. He begun to ask around, to see if anyone saw you, but nobody did.

*Could she be there?* Donghyun thought.

Full of hope, he exited the school in his porsche, to an unknown destination. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update! ><

I was out the whole day :( I'll update more in awhile ^^