Saved

When we fall in love... For real...
Today is the release of the mid term test results.

"The top in our class, is...."

The class became quiet.

"Yun ~~~~~." the teacher announced.

The only person that clapped was Jeongmin, who studied in the same class as you.

"Yah, clap." he ordered and a round of applause was heard.

You smiled. You weren't surprise. Your results were always on the top. 

"Second in class, Jeongmin-sshi." girls clapped loudly and you clapped for him too.

"Yah, Yun ~~~~~, when did you become so smart. You used to the 2nd, after me." Jeongmin pouted.

"Oppa, if I work hard, my brains are definitely better than yours."

"Pfft, lets see." Jeongmin said.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After school that day, you has to walk home yourself because the boys had work to complete.

"Aish, I had a chauffeur in America. Now, I have to walk home." you grumbled.

"But whatever, treat this as an excercise." 

You turned you head and saw a dog crossing the street. There was an oncoming car moving in its direction.

*Oh no!* without thinking twice, you dashed out and grabbed the dog.

A loud horn sounded and a pair of arms grabbed you and pulled you backwards.

"Yah, you crazy girl! Do you wanna die?!" 

You turned around and saw your life saver.

"K-Kwon Jiyong. T-Thanks." 

"Poor dog. I think he got lost, or his owner left him." you the dog's fur.

*She's quite nice, I never knew she had this side of her.* Jiyong looked at you.

"Aigoo, you poor thing, I'll bring you home. I'm sure Donghyun  oppa will let you stay."

"You stay with him?" Jiyong asked. He had this weird feeling inside him.

"Yea, I knew oppa since I was born. The others too. But after I went to America, I lost contact with them, except for Donghyun oppa. He's my best friend." you smiled brightly at him.

"I didn't ask you that much. Since you're ok, I'll go. Bye." he said and left.

*He cares?* you giggled to yourself and walked back home.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"What should I call you?" you thought deeply while looking at the dog that was asleep on your bed.

"Ah, I have an idea. Since you're a male, I'll call you Dragon." you smiled to yourself.

"~~~~~-ah, I'm home!" you heard a familiar voice downstairs and dashed down the stairs, carrying Dragon with you.

"Omo, since when did we have a dog?" Donghyun asked.

"I picked him up." you giggled at what happened just now.

"Ahh, so you're keeping him?"

"Yea, can I?"

"It's ok. But you'll have to take care of it yourself."

"I'll take care of Dragon like he's my own son."

"Dragon? You're naming your dog after Kwon Jiyong?"

"Not really, Dragon seems like a cool name. Fits him perfectly." you said and his brown fur.

"I thought you used to have a dog? Named..." Donghyun couldn't really remember.

"Lavender. She died when I was 12." you almost teared at the sad memory.

"How did she die?"

"It's all in the past. I don't want to talk about it." you walked back upstairs, feeling sad all over again.

*If only she didn't protect me that day, she wouldn't have died...*