Broke

When we fall in love... For real...
You carried your Gucci bag in one hand and your Coach purse in another. From head to toe, you were covered with branded goods. You walked into the LV store.

"How may I help you, miss?" you were happy and satisfied that people came scurrying at your feet as soon as they saw you.

"it's ok, I'll just look around." you held your head high and spoke in fluent English.

You didn't notice that the other staff of the shop were gossiping behind you. They didn't like you. Not because you were rich and they were jealous, but because of your attitude. You didn't care about anyone apart from yourself.

You pointed at 3 bags and told the staff member. "I'll take this, this and this. I'll pay by card."

"Ok." the staff member took the 3 bags and went over to the counter.

You passed her your credit card and she swiped it. 

The machine beeped a number of times.

"I'm sorry miss, but your card have been cut."

"What?!" you screamed. "Try this." you gave her another card.

The machine beeped again.

"Sorry but this card is cut too." the staff member was trying hard to hold back her laughter.

*Omo! This is so embarrassing.* 

Giggles were heard behind you and you turned around. You glared at the staff members and they quieten down.

"Whatever, I don't want it anymore." you stomped out of the store.

The workers there scoffed at you.

You quickly dialed your father's number.

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaa! What happened?! Why has my credit card been cut?!" you screamed in the phone.

"Aigoo, my dear daughter, o-our company closed down...we are facing loads of debts." 

"W-What?!" you didn't believe your father. 

"It's true. I'm sorry, my daughter. Come back home now, we'll be leaving for Korea tonight." your father said and hung up the phone.

"Omo, omo. I feel faint. I can't believe this is happening to me. I'm Yun ~~~~~, aish!" you stomped your feet and went to the car park to retrieve your car.

On the way home, you suddenly thought of Donghyun. 

*How I wish Donghyun oppa was here. He would know how to cheer me up.*

___________________________________________________________________________

"Appa, are we really leaving?!" you asked as you saw that big bags and luggages placed at your house's living room.

"Didn't I already told you what happen? Stop whining and come and help out." your father chided.

"Appa! Why did you cut my credit cards?!" 

"We don't have any money now! Keep quiet and help out now!" 

You sulked and went to help with the packing.

You saw that most of our bags were gone.

"Where are my bags?!"

"I threw them away." your mother said.

"Wae?! They are my babies!" you stomped your feet and whined.

"Yah, grow up. We are not going live like before. We don't have any money left! Stop being so spoilt!" you mother scolded.

"Ugh!" you went back to your room.

"Donghyun oppa, I'm going back to Korea tonight." you said over the phone conversation with Donghyun.

"Wae? Why are you coming back" he asked.

"My family is broke. Oppa, will you not be friends with me, now that I'm poor?" you asked.

"Ani, you're my best friend. I won't ditch you even if you turn fat, ugly, poor or old." Donghyun joked.

"Yah, I'm being serious here." 

"I'm being serious too. I'm wont ever leave you just because you are poor."

"Thanks oppa. I'll visit you when I arrive in Korea. Bye, see you." 

"Bye." 

Your conversation with him ended like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________

On the plane, you flipped through the magazines. 

"Woah, Donghyun oppa is featured in this magazine?" you read through the article.

It wasn't too surprising though, he is the son of the richest man in Korea.

You knew Donghyun all your life, since young, you played with him. Although he was rich, he wasn't spoilt like you. He would help others when in need and is very generous.

*Oppa is still the one that treats me the best.* you smiled to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, this is the first chapter ;) Hope you enjoy it. Don't worry, Donghyun and Jiyong are going to appear soon ^^ Hope you stay with me. :D Subscribe/comment please!