My best friend letter

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is reading the latter tiffany wrote for her...

dear jessi,                                                                  16APRIL1998

Today I met you across the road..so pretty and beautiful girl I ever seen..you were crossing the road running without looking around.I shout for you to watch out... But then its too late..here you are lying on the bed for 2days...

I feel bad when you get hit...its feel so hurt to see you not moving..I wish to god that u will become my best friend..if u wakeup so please do so.

I wrote this for you to read after you recover..so please do recover faster-faster and get to know me.

Frn:hwang tiffany

 

jessica smile after reading the first letter...she opened up the second..

Dear jessi,                                                                    17APRIL1998

Hey,jessi...its been third days.. You didn't wake up yet...come on don't u want to see me? I can't wait to see u walking again..and play with me.

I don't really have a friends since I come from States..yeah I born there in California...I come to Korea after my parents get divorced.

Such a pity huh...I miss my dad.

Jessi I will bought ur favorite cup cakes..your mom told me about them...that's how I know your name:) like to call you jessi...

Wakeup soon jessi I miss you already even we are not closed yet.

From:hwang tiffany

JESSI!!! Why you were reading my letter?

Ouh..I though its for me..miyoung. jessi..don't call me that...I hates my Korean name! So call me tiffany.

Oh..Kay..tiff...I call u tiff since mine is jessi.. 

Yeah..jessi would you like to eat this? I made them with mom.

You made them? Tiff you just 8yrs old...of course I am...but mom help me..jessi. You don't want to eat then? She wanted to cry

Tiff .hey..I didn't say I don't want them! Don't cry...oh no...I hates crying girls.

Tiff I am eating it so stop crying...OKAY..tiffany stop crying and lend jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter