y time with jessi baby

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they when home and jessica was tired as hell. She remember they had test for upcoming weeks.hell ya she need to study well to pass. Even she is genius. 

Jessica is studying after taking bath and she realize tiffany is not around about 15 minutes ago since she went out from her room. where could she been? then she continue her study back not bothering anymore about her girlfriend. 

"jessi??? "Hey jess.. " tiffany is calling for her while ago but jessica seem so busy with her book. 

"baby. Hey stop reading and can you look at me for a while will ya?  tiffany pout and she try to get jessica attention but the blonde didn't seem so distracted by her call. 

"tiff im studying and you should study too"jessica said without looking at tiffany, she still focus to those book contains.

" baby ee we have the whole day to study but its too early nowT^T can't you look at me for a sec? tiffany is out of passion when her girl didn't even bother to give her the attention she need. 

Jessica just chuckle and keep on reading. "I want to pass honey and u should too.. We don't want to be failed do we? "

"I should just study with those boys earlier at least they will pay attention to me when I'm talking! "Tiffany was pisst off and she was about to left when jessica catch her wrist and the next thing she know they are on Jessica bed! 

 

" now I got your attention? "Tiffany smrink seeing jealous sica. 

" mention those boy's again!! And you will  see what I'm capable off. "Jessica lean closer to tiffany neck side then she bite her in grumpy tone. 

" aawwwck jessi.!! Awch thats hurt.. Baby.. Arrghh I swear  I WONT!! "Tiffany cry in pain and a bit pleasure.Gosh jealous sica is dangerous! She thought. 

" there!! You will receive this kind of pain if u keep on talking about other boys or girls,  bacause you should only talk about US and ME! "jessica buried her face to tiffany crook neck, slowly moving to kiss her pout girlfriend. 

" think I'm gonna study other things for now Will ya? jessica said while looking at tiffany tempting lips and not to mention her unreveals shoulder when jessica throw her onto the bed harshly. 

 

"gladly too baby! Study me well so you won't make me mention for other boys again!"tiffany suddenly swop their position so she was on top now! Gladly wanna study her girlfriend as well. ^_‹. Way to lead the jung. 

Soon their clothes was everywhere in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter