She can't be

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IAMGAY!!

WHAT??

JESSI...how.I mean why..err..you sure? How did u know?

Tiff its confirmed. I don't know why but when I realized I like that girl thats when I know I swing this way.

Which girl?

Its yuri...she is from our university. YURI???jessi you know she is player don't you??

Tiff its only the rumors! She is not like that you know..I been stalking her for a month.jessi what if she is???OMG I don't want you to regret later.

Tiffany...you don't believe me don't you?its not like that jessica Jung sooyeon! What if she hurt you?what if you being hurt later..do you think I be able to see u hurt that way!??

Jessica suddenly hugs tiffany tiff please do believe me..she won't hurt me...plus I didn't confess yet..so hwang miyoung..I need you to believe me..okay jessi I will but if she did then you won't be seeing me around quietly. Thank you tiff I do really appreciate it 

TIFFANY POV

Its hurt badly knowing that my jessi like someone else..YES I do LOVE her ..I love jessica Jung sooyeon since high school.. Knowing that she is gay like me is the happiest thing ever..but its hurt somehow that she like other person.

END POV

Heyyy tiff wanna bath together??? Jessica shout from the shower..NO...its okay jessi I will bath after you..I wipe my tears and head to the drawer... Taking out a few letters that I wrote for jessica when high school and until now, but I never give her the letters.

Today I will wrote the last letter to my jessi..

dear jessi,

Today when you confess to me about your ualization that you are gay its make me wanna do the same....

But you did also confess about liking Yuri..that's somehow breaks me apart. You must wondering why... It is because I love you jessica Jung sooyeon

I love you so much that I didn't know what to do when I realize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter