JETI date

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i guys....so sorry its been long time I didn't update this one.

I bet you guys heard about tiffanyTT I hope she is okay and screw the Hater's! 

 

JETI first date

 

"Jessi wake up!" Tiffany try to wake her since 7 in the morning.

"5 minute fany ah....I'm sleepy--"jessica refuse to get up.

Tiffany give up and head to the bathroom, at least she should get ready for their first date.she will wake her up later.

Tiffany done with her shower, she come out with only a towel warp around her body.she move to sleeping jessica.

"Jessi..baby. Wake up please, I don't want us to miss the show later I already book the ticket for us"

Jessica feel a dropping water at her face,she open half of her eyes to look at tiffany,however the view she's having is not what she expected! Her eyes wide open as she can only see tiffany half body is in front of her sleeping face.

"OHMO tiffany!!! Yahh what are you trying to do???"she move a bit to avoid tiffany  curve gosh she blush at the sight.

"Jessi I am trying to wake you up since 7!!!finally you are up! And why with that face?"

"Errr nothing I am awake already fany ah! Just go and get some dress gosh I might get nose bleeding if you keep standing half here!"

*blush..blush...*

"Awww my baby is blushing!" Tiffany tease jessica more as she get closer to that blonde.

"Fany...stay away before I wrap ur."she been shut by a sudden kiss! A morning kiss from tiffany.

"Aigo look at you jessixD!! Go to bath before you are really bleeding with my gorgeous! 

"Such a tease fany! I am warning you don't do that again!!" Then jessica leave to take a shower.

Jessica POV

Ohh my godd what is she thinking!!! Crazy fany! I might her in that stage! Half ? Seriously??her body curve is killing me and...and. Oh my her ies*ert jessica thinking*with evil smile.oh no my nose is bleeding(*!!*)

 

Movie session

"Popcorn please,and 2 soft drink."

"Jessi make it 1 we can share the drinks, and I want chicken"

Done buying the popcorn they heading to the corner and wait till their turn to be in.they are watching SUICIDE SQUARD!

"Oh my god I can't wait to watch this movie!!!tiffany jump like a kid

"Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter