I love you because you are mine

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They still kissing each other while her one had is moving down ing jessica shirt.

Tiffany bent down, her lips against her cheeks, brushing it lightly and still that light touch  send shiver through jessica nerves, shivers that made her whole body trembel.

"if you want me to stop, tell me now,"tiffany whispered.

When jessica still said nothing, tiffany brushed against the hollow of jessica tempel."or now"she traced the line of  her cheekbone."or now" Her lips was against jessica.

"OR--"

But jessica had reached up and pulled tiffany down to her. And the rest of tiffany words were lost against jessica mouth.She kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted.not now, not after all this time. And jessica knotted her fists in tiffany shirt pulling her harder against her.Tiffany groaned softly while jessica hand is starting to removing tiffany shirt.

They both are panting harder and jessica smile seeing this side of tiffany.both of them are in the car and she can't believe that they just make out inside a car.

"you are mine jessi! And I love you" she keep kissing the Blondie and mark her everywhere.

" heyy tiff! OMG my neck==" Baby that is too obvious"jessica keep looking at the mirror and pout 

"Thats how people know you are mine!" Tiffany bites down more on jessica collarbone and make the girl scream louder they continue another round and fall asleep hugging each other in arms.tiffany didn't feel any better sleeping into jessica arms and she glad that the girl is finally hers.

 

Jessica feel shivering and she wake up because it's too cold.she realize how cute her girlfriend is sleeping on top of her and she slowly move near tiffany milky skin around her ears and start biting her earlobe tickling tiffany to wake her up. 

"Feeling the tickled tiffany open up her eyes which she meets with jessica brown eyes..and she start to kiss those pink lips.

" Morning baby" jessica whispered into her slowly 

"Morning" tiffany can't stop her eyes smiling.

" Baby we need to get dressed or people will see my girlfriend body that is mine only to be seen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter