Old friend of mine

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its been 13yrs she haven't see that girl. Jessica jung sooyeon is her childhood friends. She was looking for her since she heard jessica was involved in a car accident when she was 5yrs old. Knowing that she have a friend previously in her childhood make hara want to find this girl. She had a strong connection that telling her to find this jessica after her parents tell about their friendship. 

after all research had been done, finally hara find the jung background and she was tracking jessica since she was 17yrs old. After all she been thru, here she is infront of the jung that she think jessica grow beautifully like a princess. Its a new journey for hara to get to know about jessica and that's why she choose this university. One proof that she got only their picture eating ice cream together in the rain. She wish Jessica can remember their childhood friendship. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----Jessica having phone conversation with her sister. 

"soojung ah!!! "

"Owch my ears unnie!!wae? Thought that you hate being loud and now you are shouting! When are you coming home??:("

"Awww I miss you my baby:') soon I be coming home.semester bReak is nearing might be next week!just finish my exam^^!"

"Yeayyyy ohhh are you coming with fany unnie??^^"

"Dae..she will be coming with me and I have a news to tell mom and you:)"

"Ohh what news?*smrink.don't tell me u confess to fany unnie!I might puke now haha!"

"Eeiishh shut up brat!that's not the news..and I didn't confess anything!!"*blushing

"Don't lie you like her since you were 8yrs old XD,"

"Can we stop talking about my life?how bout you??did you smack or kiss that sulli kido? ?XD

"Unnie!!!!"

"Geezzz ara2 see you soon bye soojung ah"

End conversation.

Jessica was planning to let her parent know about tiffany that they are dating each other and she definitely sure that her mom will like tiffany as she save her since they were child.and her father?well she have to convince mr. Jung to accept the girl she love she believe her father won't disappoint her.

"Jessi who are you talking too?"

"Soojung!she ask when I'm coming home."

"Ohh yeah we gonna have break soon and I think mom want me to bring you home with me!"

Jessica face change after she heard that.she thought to bring tifany home with her and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter