Getting into the school

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Err..mom can we bring taeyeon as well since fany wants her to come along.

Taeyeon?arr the Kim family....sure why not:) I will make it 2 then.

OMG thank you mom!!! Can't wait to tell fany about it..jessica feel so happy and she make a call straight away after she had the dinner 

Jessica: 'Hello' hey tiff..thanks for sending me home earlier.. I                          have a good news.

Tiffany: hii, jessi...what it is?

Jessica: mom said that you can bring taeyeon! 

Tiffany: what??? Really?? OMG thank you so much jessi..

Jessica: but hey tiff..I be your best friend right?

Tiffany: you doubt me jessi? Of course you are my best                  

              friend! Taeyeon is my friend..don't be jealous 

With that they end the phone conversation. Why I don't feel good about her...

youngbuk middle school

Morning class..today we have 2 transferred students that will join you guys starting from today.please welcome hwang miyoung and Kim taeyeon.

All the class cheering them especially jessica. Yeay welcome to my school tiff!

Tiffany please take a seat with taeyeon at the 2empty table.the teacher order them to seat.

Jessica suddenly feel sad that tiffany is not seating with her.how hard this morning she try to persuade her old class mate to switch place just to make tiffany seat beside her.

Seeing taeyeon smiling and seat behind her somehow make her feel jealous.. Hey tiff its empty beside me jessica give a pout with hope tiffany will seat beside her and choose her.

Jessi..the class is starting now..keep quiet.. With that jessica feel she don't want to study and keep her head to sleep on top the table.

JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! How dare you sleep in my class!! Jessi...hey..jessi...wake up.aishhh this crazy girl..how can she sleep soundly in the class

Cafeteria's

Tiff how could you:(

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter