How dare you leave me jessi

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY POV

how dare she leave me for that girl???? Jessi you gonna pay for this! I am your best friend still she just leave me for another woman.

END POV

jessica follow Yuri behind her and she turn around facing tiffany and wink at her..while is speaking.. IAM..GONNA.. TELL HER....then she disappear.

!!! Tiffany follow them and run as fast as she can to catch jessica.JESSI!!!!! Waitttt....DON'T.... Do ..it!!!!

Yuri who realize she has been followed by jessica decide to stop before she get inside the lecturer room.

'Jessica right?' yes iam ermmm yuri..s.shi..may i know why you are the lectur.re..r here? As i know a month ago you are one of us.

OH!!? You were stalking me?? For a month???Yuri stare in her eyes and waiting for Jessica to answer her..

YE..JESSI!!!!! She was cut by tiffany who shouting from far calling  her name.TIFF??

Jessi...I am so sorry we have to go now!!! With that she dragged jessica away as fast she can.Awww..awww tiff my shoes!!

Its okay jessi..we can buy new one!

What??? Jessica was loosing her balance when she was drag by tiffany like a crazy person...tiff I'm.going to FALL!!!! Jessi I will catch you don't wo..r..BAMM!!!!

Tiffany fell dizzy and she feel heavy.. Aww..someone is on top of me...SOMeONe??tiffany open wide her eyes and see jessica faces was an inches from her..OH MY..tiff are you okay???

Tiffany face become red as tomatoes.. I..m.F..I.. ne.Tiff! You are not! Your face is red and you are shuttering--...--"why you have to drag me like that!PABO..yaa ..jessica still didn't get up from the position they fall.

Jes..si..I think we should get up you know..people might have a wrong thought... If they see us..THEN jessica remember that she was on top of tiffany! OHMO!!! She immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter