Confession

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jessi...I can explain....

 

Jessica just standing there waiting for tiffany to say something about the letter she hold.

Tiffany come closer and the first question was on her mind was..Where did you get them?

Jessica turn to leave after hearing the question.'really??she stop and talk.that's all what you concern?where did I get this??miyong!!you are really something.. When she was about to leave with tears

Jessi!WAIT!tiffany stop her by holding jessica wrist..when you kiss me...that day what doest it feel? Tiffany flutter at her own question.

This time jessica feel like stupid.she feel like she need to make a move..then she did.she pull tiffany for a kiss..a sudden kiss that shock tiffany without warning.

Jessica stop in the middle of the kiss while answering tiffany question'This is how its feel' then she close the gap kissing tiffany deeply with love.tiffany smile between the kiss and a tears fall without her knowing..tears of happiness... Tears of the love she had for past year. Now she know this is the feel jessica deliver her last week ago.

'I LOVE YOU jung soyeon' tiffany said and hug jessica tight. She wont let her go this time.err tiff.  You do taste like a strawberry xD

Yah!!!tiffany slap her shoulder while laughing..she feel relief so much of happiness that jessica love her back that they had the same feeling towards each other and she promise this time that this girl not just her best friend but now she is her girlfriend.the one she been in love since high school.

Jessica feel like a crazy person she didn't stop smiling thinking that she have this girl heart as well..she couldn't help but to fall in love with her best friend..how didn't she realized this soon but she thankful that tiffany love her back like she do.

Saranghae!she hug tiffany back and buried her face into tiffany neck.yaahh you such a tease...do you know how I feel when you run to taeyeon?how could you do this to me..she pout while snuggling into tiffany

Awww how cute you are jealous!

Tiffany c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter