The Hwang is mine

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

heyy guys sorry for not updating this story so long...haha I'm updating new fanfic which is jeti as well title is "could the time stop" so I'm actively updating that of course I'm not dropping this fanfic..here new chapter 11^^....do comments if you feel free:) 

Chapter 11

Aishhh that hwang is flirting with those boys!!I'm going to punish you soon hwang!prepare for the upcoming bad jessi!;D

tiffany was talking with those boys who keep coming and ask for her help regarding their assignments and there is  jessica staring from a far while walking to her girlfriend.

"Boys?pretty hard huh? Until you need to ask tiffany for those easy work?such a dumb people!"She is mocking them.

"Jessi!!stop talking like that, they just come for help."Tiffany said innocently.while jessica mocking her back.

"yeah2 I saw how deep their focus on that paper you are seeing and reach but they keep staring to other place!

"aww my jessi is jealous(*^o^*)"Tiffany thought.

"back to your class and ask your mom at home!!not my pretty busy girl..I mean friend my pretty friend here she need to take care of something important just came.

"Jessica make her famous icy glare and those boys start to move away."Mianhae tiffany sshi and thanks a lot for teaching us the way"Then those boys leave her there with the icy princess who turn to be cold and keep glaring at tiffany as well.

"Way to chase them huh?"jealous much?" Tiffany mock jessica back but she didn't feel angry towards jessica.

"Hwang!!follow me now!!"

Jessica order tiffany to follow behind her.they are heading to the rooftop.

"Jessi why are we heading to the rooftop??" Tiffany ask with confuse, but she still following the ice princess."Just shut up and be hurry!" Jessica said.

Finally they arrived at the rooftop.when tiffany step first and je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter