Will you be my bestfriend

Our last letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul National University Hospital

 

Tiffany wait with her mom in front of the operation theater.. The red light is still lighting.

After few hour the doctor come out.'are you the mother?'

Did she awake???tiffany ask immediately once the doctor out.

I hope she will soon...the doctor said with a smile.'so can I have a talk?

so ms.hwang you are not the guardian? Yes I am not..I just send that poor girl once my daughter saw her get hit on the roadside.

I see...so how can I find her mother..she didn't have any identification, its a bit hard since I need to transferred her to the Ward after this.

Doctor you can use mine first.I will find her family, until then that girl will be under me.

Okay if that was your wish I will do it first.thank you doctor , nope I should thank you for helping this girl.

MOM!!!how is she??when will she wake up?

Aww..miyoung ah..she will wake up soon. Just wait, they gonna shift her to the room soon. Let's have some dinner first and comeback.

The Cafe

mom..can i be her best friend when she wake up?her mom only smile to tiffany.sure miyoung...she will because you are so kind and have a warm heart

Tiffany continue eating..but she will never stop with a questions.

Mom..why did she still run when I shout to her to stop..its so  bad now she is suffering in there..she should listen to me.

Miyoung ah..things that meant to be happen still will happens even you don't want them to be.

Okay mom..did you finish? I want to see her now...let's go...

Can't wait don't you...let me pay first honey.

Tiffany open the room door where she saw that girl laying on the bed..with a machine around and tube on her nose.

Awe poor you..tiffany pout at the view. Its make her feel bad and sad.

Mom..can I talk with her?

Sure..why not but be careful she need a rest and don't to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter