Sleep over 2

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung's POV

I don't know what Bambam was doing but he sure was taking his time.I was worried so I walked to my room and heard him cry out my name...my heart began to beat really fast and I was feeling really anxious...I leaned on the door.. No..not that..please bam..tell me you didn't read the paper... I couldn't hold my curiosity anymore. I barged in and saw him crying. So he did look at the paper...
End of jinyoung's POV
"Bambam..." Jinyoung's voice shook. His hands reached to bambam's shoulder. Bambam turned around instantly, only to find worried Jinyoung.
"Hyung...it's not true right?? You don't have heart disease right?" Bambam asked with tears once again dropping down from his cheeks that looked lifeless.
"Bam..I am so sorry..it is true.."Jinyoung whispered while crying. Bambam froze and tears were dropping endlessly.
"And that you only have 5 more months to live??"bambam's voice was insecure and Jinyoung didn't answer and looked down. Bambam knew that it was true.
"Why didn't you tell us hyung!!"bambam screamed and Jinyoung couldn't say anything but to say I am sorry. 
"Kunpimook.. Please don't tell this to mark nor others.please.." Jinyoung begged and bambam leaned on jinyoung's chest. The two hugged each other and Jinyoung waited for bambam to calm down. 
"Hyung..when will you tell mark hyung? Do you like him?"bambam released their hug and Jinyoung felt guilty. 
"I don't know bam..I don't know whether I like him or not...my heart beats really fast when he talks to me or smiles at me..I don't know.." Jinyoung stammered looking at bambam helplessly. Bambam smiled.
"You do like him hyung. Your hearts beats really fast and you just want to hug him right away right?" Bambam asked smiling and Jinyoung nodded.bambam cheered while Jinyoung blushed.
'Don't worry hyung we will help you' bambam thought.

"Jinyoung!!! Hurry the hell up!!!" They heard jaebum yell from downstairs and the two snickered and washed their face three times to make sure they didn't look like they have just been crying. The two went downstairs and found everyone turning on a horror movie.

"What took you so long!!" Yugyeom yelled at the two and they shrugged. The cough was already occupied by Youngjae jaebum and Yugyeom so Jinyoung and Bambam sat down between mark and Jackson. Jinyoung purposely pushed bambam to jackson's side, making bambam glare at Jinyoung. They sat down and the movie was the wailing. It was an old Korean horror movie. The movie started and bambam clung onto Jinyoung. Bambam hated horror movies. They won't his style.

"Are you scared bambam?" Jinyoung asked in a soft voice that was sweet like honey. Mark and Jackson both glanced over at the two.

"What do you think hyung" Bambam answered hiding his eyes on jinyoung's bony arm. Bambam whimpered and jinyoung was snickering.

"When was it that you wanted to watch a horror movie when we went to the movies" Jinyoung said chuckling and bambam smacked jinyoung's arm. Jinyoung pretended to be really hurt. They continued to watch and jinyoung had to admit it was pretty scary. Jinyoung glanced over at mark who seemed to have no interest whatsoever in the movie. He didn't look scared at all. However, mark was less scared because he didn't know Korean that well. There were some words that he couldn't understand. Jackson was just yelling whenever there was a scary scene. Jinyoung couldn't stop laughing because of bambam and Jackson. Mark was too occupied with youngjae and jaebum yelling and with jinyoung laughing at bambam and Jackson. Yugyeom was sleeping on the floor. As the movie continued, there were more screaming and shrieking and mark felt something on his shoulder and it was Jinyoung. Jinyoung was sleeping and leaning on his shoulder. Mark smiled and made Jinyoung feel more comfortable. Bambam automatically made a physical contact with Jackson by hugging his muscly arm when scared. Youngjae and jaebum were playing with their hands and they were hugging each other. It was a scene that they didn't want to see. They would rather watch a horror movie than to watch the two being flirty with each other.

Bambam noticed Jinyoung sleeping on Mark's shoulder and took a picture without the couple knowing that he did. Bambam poked Jackson and pointed to Jinyoung and mark and the two teased them. Jackson was glad that bambam was now talking to him. Thanks to the horror movie.

The movie FINALLY ended and Yugyeom woke up.

"what happened?" Yugyeom asked and the others laughed. Everytime they watched a movie, Yugyeom fell asleep in the middle and they would have to rewatch it but then he would sleep again. Jinyoung woke up when he heard others laughing. Mark flinched when he felt jinyoung's head off from his shoulders. It felt empty. Jinyoung realized that he was sleeping on mark's shoulder and blushed in embarrassment. Lucky that the room was still dark. Jinyoung was pondering what to say to mark. 'thank you?' 'thanks for lending me your shoulder?' Jinyoung decided to go with the second one.

"mark, thanks for lending me your shoulder" Jinyoung managed to say with a smile. Mark smiled back. When mark heard what jinyoung said, he blushed and when he blushes his ears go red. Yugyeom, bambam and Jackson looked at the couple with suspicious eyes.

"Are you guys filming Korean drama?" Jackson smirked and jinyoung and mark blushed. Bambam and Yugyeom snickered. Youngjae and jaebum were sitting pretty far away from them so they didn't know what was going on.

"Talk about yourself" Jinyoung replied grinning while looking at bambam. Bambam understood what jinyoung meant.

"Shush hyung" Bambam said and the teasing stopped. Jinyoung always had an answer and that annoyed the crap out of bambam.

"I am so hungry!!" Jackson yelled while pouting. Jinyoung raised his eyebrows and looked at Jackson.

"You are the one who ate all the food I made so shut up jackson" Jinyoung said annoyed. Youngjae and Jaebum's ear perked at what Jinyoung said and quickly ran to their side. To complain.

"what?!!! Jackson!!" Jaebum yelled and Jackson looked guilty but he looked upset even though he was the one who ate all the food. Mark was disappointed that he couldn't eat what jinyoung made.

"so what? Blame Jinyoung for making a good food!" Jackson fought back and Jinyoung was happy to hear the compliment. However, Jinyoung was not a person to underestimate.

"Chill guys, I made spares in case Jackson ate them all. Goodness." Jinyoung sighed and left to get the food. Mark was really happy but he didn't show it. He was glad that he was good with keeping a poker face.

"There is something wrong with you guys" Jackson scoffed but others ignored Jackson. They were busy waiting for the food. To be honest, everyone was hungry including Jinyoung. Mark wondered when jinyoung cooked. He never saw jinyoung enter the kitchen. When they were waiting for bambam, jinyoung did go to the kitchen and prepared some small food and took out the food that he cooked beforehand. He baked some mooncakes since Jackson LOVES them. He didn't know what mark likes so he just made galbitang with bibimbap.

When Jinyoung came with plate of food in his hands, mark sat up the table and everyone sat around. Jinyoung went back and forth twice and by the time he sat down, the table was full with food that he made. Mark was amused and so were the others.

"Hyung, are you a girl or a boy?" Bambam asked and jinyoung smacked him on the head, making bambam whimper and others giggling.

"You should become a chef not a teacher Jinyoung" Youngjae commented and jinyoung chocked on his food. Jinyoung chocked on his food and wondered how youngjae found out.

"How did you know that I wanted to become a teacher?" Jinyoung asked and Youngjae looked a bit nervous.

"I am a class president! Don't under estimate me" Youngjae commented and Jinyoung nodded. Mark didn't know that Jinyoung wanted to become a teacher. Bambam felt suddenly sad. 'I hope you can become one hyung'

"You know, since we took out the career subject, what do you all want to be?" Jaebum asked and everyone groaned. Jaebum sounded so much like their homeclass teacher.

"I want to be an idol" Yugyeom announced and mark dropped his spoon. Jinyoung glanced over at mark. He looked surprised at yugyeom's comment. Everyone was shocked. He was good at dancing though and he is handsome so there isn't any problem.

"Did you talk with dad?" Mark asked, picking up his spoon that he dropped earlier. Yugyeom looked down at the food. Mark looked really serious.

"He said that if I wanted to I can but then you know... he wants me to be a doctor...." Yugyeom trailed off and Jinyoung felt bad for Mark and Yugyeom. They had a burden of taking over his family's business. Everyone was silent.

"Then if yugyeom becomes an idol I will become his makeup artist" Bambam announced happily like there was no serious talk. Yugyeom brightened up a bit.

"Are you a girl or boy?" Jinyoung asked bambam's question and everyone laughed. Bambam blushed.

"Hyung this is 21st century. Gosh" Bambam said sarcastically.

"you are 20th century kid. You can't keep up with kids who were born in 21st century." Jinyoung said and bambam sighed.

"Hyung... I give up" Bambam said and jinyoung chuckled and patted his head. Except for Jackson and Mark, everyone else understood.

"Bambam, don't try to win over Jinyoung... I tried for 17 years and it never works" Jaebum chuckled and bambam pouted.

"what do you want to be Jackson?" mark finally opened his mouth. Mark wanted to know his best friend's future.

"To take over my parent's business" Jackson said and mark just nodded. Well that was probably the same for Youngjae and Jaebum. They were the only kid in their family and they ran big companies.

"Jinyoung, since your mum is a nurse shouldn't you be a nurse?" Youngjae teased and Jinyoung shot him a death glare to shut his mouth up but youngjae didn't care.

' I would probably die before than' jinyoung thought.

"By the way, Nyoungie hyung, can you legit become a chef?" Yugyeom asked and jinyoung shrugged. Mark had to admit, the galbitang tasted really good and so did he mooncake and the bibimbap.

"Jinyoung, how did you know how to make moon cakes? Even my mum don't even know and she's Chinese" Jackson asked eating his 5th mooncake. Jinyoung chuckled.

"I learned from my mum" Jinyoung replied and Jackson and everyone was shocked.

"Your mum?!! Mrs. Park? Mrs. Jiyeon park? The nurse?" Bambam asked and Jinyoung nodded. Jinyoung didn't know what was wrong with them.

"YEA MY MUM! Jiyeon park and the nurse" Jinyoung replied sarcastically. The others looked at the food and at jinyoung again.

"Then why did she become a nurse?" Yugyeom asked Jinyoung and Jinyoung shrugged.

"Ask my mum yourself." Jinyoung replied annoyed. He didn't know what was wrong with them.

Then suddenly mark's phone rang. Mark left the living room and picked up his phone. It was from his dad.

"mark, come to our hospital now. Jinyoung's mum has fainted. Don't call jinyoung. We don't want to worry him. Pretend that there is a business we have and come to the hospital now. It is not serious and we will tell Jinyoung later. " His father said through the phone and mark hung up. He walked back to his friends and saw Jinyoung smiling and laughing with them. He didn't want to ruin it for him.

"I have to go see my dad in the hospital. I will be back" Mark said and grabbed his coat. Jinyoung quickly wrapped the leftover mooncake for mark incase it runs out.

"Here take some" Jinyoung said and mark took it. "Thanks" Mark smiled at Jinyoung and left the house.

"You guys are like husband and wife from k-drama" Yugyeom teased and Jinyoung threw his slippers at him.

"Why does everything have to do with k-drama?!" Jinyoung yelled and Yugyeom shrugged. It wasn't his fault that he was too into it.

"But it is true though. You guys look so lovey dovey" Jackson cooed and Jinyoung sighed and sat down.

"Are you guys going out yet?" Jaebum asked and Jinyoung blushed but felt like kicking everyone out. Bambam snickered and Jinyoung gave him a look and bambam stopped. Jinyoung was worried if something happened with mark's dad. He wanted to call mark but he didn't.

In the hospital-----------------------------------------------

"mark!" His mother called out and mark ran towards them. They shared a hug and waited for a nurse to call them in.

"How is she?" Mark asked huffing from running. They looked at each other and sighed.

"We are not sure yet but the doctors told us that It was from working a lot and stress. He also told us that she might be going through depression" His mother commented and mark felt sad. He felt bad for Jinyoung and his mother-in-law.

"Mr and Mrs. Tuan? You can go in now" The nurse announced and they all went in. She looked really pale but she was leaning against her bed. She looked lifeless.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mrs. Tuan asked and she smiled and nodded.

"yes, I am sorry to worry you" She replied in a soft voice. She looked at mark and smiled and mark bowed 90 degrees.

"hello mrs. Park" Mark greeted. "Such a well-mannered boy" She smiled and Mrs and mr. Tuan was proud of Mark.

"Is Jinyoung here?" Mrs. Park asked looking around to find her son. She looked worried.

"No.. we thought that we would tell him once you are feeling

Please log in to read the full chapter