Trouble ends

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

The morning came and Mark was greeted by the sunlight shining on his face. Mark got out of his bed, his hair sticking up. He looked at the time and it was 6:30am. He wasn't late for school but he had to leave at 7:00 to arrive at school by 7:30. Their new home was pretty far from school. He quickly got changed, making sure his hair was neat and tidy. He got ready in 10 minutes. If you are a girl, you take 30 minutes to just wear your uniform and fix your hair and do whatever. Anyways, that's not what i am talking about so back to the story. Mark went to yugyeom's room to check if he was still sleeping or not. Surprisingly, he was still awake.

"oh! morning hyung" Yugyeom greeted Mark who looked really suspicious. Yugyeom was not a person who would wake up early just to go to school.

"how come you are already awake?" mark asked even though he knew it sounded weird. Yugyeom laughed at mark's question.

"what hyung! do you think i can't wake up early? wow..i am so disappointed" Yugyeom chuckled and mark lost his words.

"Shut up" mark said bluntly and yugyeom stopped laughing. he smiled this time.

"Jinyoungie hyung woke me up at 6:00 am and asked me to tell you that he will be going to school early. He said there is breakfast downstairs and our lunch" yugyeom stated and mark was disappointed. He wanted to go to school with Jinyoung. Most of all, he wanted to know how Jinyoung looked like in the morning. Yugyeom noticed it too.

"hyung, did you want to see Jinyoungie hyung?" yugyeom asked and mark jumped, surprised at the younger's declaration. Mark's ear reddened and yugyeom smirked. yugyeom was surely young but somehow he knew a lot about romance and things. Probably because he watched too many dramas. Just too many.

"No why would i?" mark questioned trying to hide his real feelings. Yugyeom raised his eyebrows but let it go. Yugyeom already knew how mark felt anyways. Yugyeom suddenly started to go through his phone and found an image. It was a picture of Jinyoung sleeping. Yugyeom showed it to mark and mark looked surprised. How did yugyeom get a picture of Jinyoung sleeping? Jinyoung was the one who woke yugyeom up this morning.

"how..?" mark asked staring at the picture and looking back up to Yugyeom. Yugyeom smiled sheepishly.

"Well this morning i had to go to the bathroom because the one in my room is only for shower use and i wanted to check on Jinyoungie hyung so i went in his room and took picture of him" yugyeom sounded really proud of what he did and mark didn't say anything. After all, Jinyoung did look really cute in that picture.

"Anyways yugyeom, let's go to school we will be late" mark said and yugyeom nodded. They saw two cute jars of honey lemon tea. One had mark's name on it and one had yugyeom's name on it. They wondered why they put yugyeom and mark's name separately.

"Hyung, open yours" yugyeom said to mark and mark did as he were told. He opened his and yugyeom opened his jar as well. It looked the same.

"Wait let's taste it" mark said and yugyeom tasted his with a spoon and it was sweet. Yugyeom liked sweets and it was perfect. Yugyeom tasted mark but mark was less sweeter than his. Mark didn't really like sweet things. Mark tasted Yugyeom's and it was too sweet for him.

"why is yours sweet?" mark asked making a face. Yugyeom too disliked mark's honeylemon tea.

"did jinyoung hyung make this different so that it will fit our taste?" yugyeom asked and mark stared at the tea. The lunchbox also had mark and yugyeom's name on it. Just like the tea, their lunchbox set out was different. Mark's food was a bit more hotter than yugyeom's. Also, there were different food. They were really touched.

"wow..i never knew he can cook this good" mark said without noticing that he blurted it out. Yugyeom smiled.

"yea me too. I think i will have a good lunch today" yugyeom beamed and placed the lunchbox and the jar carefully in his bag. The brothers happily ate breakfast and walked out from their new home.

"hyung..do you hate Jinyoungie hyung?" yugyeom asked looking down. Mark wondered why yugyeom was asking this.

"No, why?" mark asked back and yugyeom looked into Mark's eyes sadly. yugyeom wanted to tell Mark about jinyoung and his health. yesterday, when he went in Jinyoung's room, he found a medicine that read: Digestive problem, asthma and cold. Jinyoung was really weak and yugyeom knew that the most. Sometimes Jinyoung would pass out.

"hyung...protect Jinyoungie hyung" yugyeom whispered and mark heard it. Mark wondered what yugyeom was saying. Mark knew Jinyoung had asthma but he didn't know that it was bad. When they arrived at school, everyone was looking at mark weirdly. Mark wondered what it was. Then jackson came running to Mark.

"Hey! i heard you are getting married to jinyoung!" jackson yelled and mark was dumbfounded. how did jackson know? Yugyeom too was anxious.

"how did you know?" mark asked and jackson's face darkened. Mark and yugyeom both knew that it was something serious.

"Dude!!! your parents did an interview today!!! it's on the news!" jackson screamed and mark's heart dropped. Firstly, he was worried of what jinri was going to do. Second, he was worried about how his image will change. Third, he was worried for jinyoung. That's what his brain was full about. 
"Jackson.. Because I am marrying a guy... Uh..-" mark stammered and he chocked on his words but Jackson cut him off. Jackson had a frown on his face as he looked at mark. 
"hey! Don't you dare think like that! Even though you marry a guy I don't care and plus it's jinyoung! Who wouldn't want to marry that guy? I mean.. If I was in your position right now? I will be glad" Jackson chuckled and mark was having a hard time digesting Jackson's words. 
"Wah.. Wait.. So you're gay?!!" mark yelled and Jackson smiled. 
"Yea I am. Well first I thought I was straight but you know after hanging out with jinyoung and his 'squad', I figured that I wasn't " Jackson explained and mark just nodded. He was glad that Jackson wasn't straight. He was stressing about this for more than a week. 
"you like jinyoung? " mark asked and Jackson looked shocked. Jackson then started laughing his head off, hitting mark's shoulders. Mark stood frozen like a statue. He didn't know how to react in this situation. His best friend was going high with his one serious question. Jackson seemed to gain back his conscious and stopped laughing. Mark thanked god for that. 
"no I don't like jinyoung" Jackson finally said holding his stomach that hurt like hell. 
"then who? " mark asked starting to get annoyed by Jackson and his craziness. It was hell time soon and mark was getting impatient and Jackson knew it. 
"it's a secret mark. One day I will tell you" Just as Jackson finished speaking, the bell rang and mark sighed and Jackson chuckled. When they arrived, 2jae were making out (intertwining their hands and looking at each other while smiling). Mark envied them a little. They were the most cutest couple in the campus. Mark sat down on his chair and realized that jinyoung was not there. 
"jaebum, youngjae have you seen jinyoung? " mark asked and 2jae looked at each other and smiled that sent goosebumps to his whole body. Mark regretted that he asked. They were going to . So bad. 
"awwww Mark! Are you looking for your hubby? " jaebum cooed and youngjae laughed and it hurt mark's ears. Mark's ears were red but because he had a fairly long hair, it was able to hide it just a little. Mark was too busy calming his heart down and 2jae were teasing him nonstop and it wasn't easy. Then he felt a presence next to him and it was jinyoung. He was really happy but he frowned when he saw Jinyoung's state. He had bandages on his face and his eyes looked darker than usual. Jinyoung purposely avoided mark's glance. 2jae looked shocked too. Jackson was in other class for fencing. He is in the fencing team. 
"you guys stop teasing him and do your work. The teacher told me to do self study cause there Is going to be a test on Friday" jinyoung said and mark noticed that Jinyoung's voice was colder and blunt. His soft comforting voice was long gone. Jaebum and youngjae didn't bother asking what happened to jinyoung. They gave mark eye glances not to. The last time jinyoung spoke in a harsh voice was when his dad left and when bambam was nearly molestered by the idiots at school. Jinyoung saved him of course. Mark was also scared at that moment. Everyone in class was whispering and kept looking at jinyoung.
"hey you okay? " jaebum asked and jinyoung smiled which meant he was okay. Mark kept glancing over at jinyoung throughout the lesson and jinyoung smiled inside because of mark. He was happy that mark was worried about him. 
"youngjae-yah.. What do you think happened? " jaebum sighed and youngjae leaned on jaebum's shoulder. Youngjae had to admit that his boyfriend's shoulder was broad and youngjae liked it. 
"I don't know jaebum but I don't think it's serious. Jinyoung smiled and let's wait for him to say it" youngjae said and jaebum sighed. What youngjae said was true. They just had to wait till jinyoung was ready to open up. There was an unknown tension between Mark and Jinyoung and Mark wanted to break it, however Jinyoung seemed like he didn't want to be bothered. Thankfully the bell rang and jinyoung rushed out first. Mark sighed and slumped on his desk.

"hey mark don't worry Jinyoung is fine... maybe it might have to do with Jinri" youngjae blurted and jaebum stared into Youngjae's eyes making him realize what he just said. But once the water is spilled, its done. 

"what do you mean by that youngjae" mark was now serious. He wanted to know what Jinri had to do with Jinyoung's injuries. Jaebum and Youngjae sighed.

"okay look. We will tell you but don't say this to jinyoung at this stage. You might get angry though so be patient" jaebum said in a calm voice and mark nodded.

"It happened a week a go, we don't know why, but Jinyoung's things were scattered all around the school. His jersey was found in the gym and it was wet with water. Jinyoung got in trouble because he couldn't wear his jersey for P.E. And Jinyoung found a letter (blackmail) and it read: Stay away from Mark or you will regret. Jinyoung is a type of a person who never cares about what others do. He likes to be in his own world. I think it was just before Jinyoung and you moved in together, his mother called me to ask where he was. I went to school first because normally he studies late and i saw a group of guys walking out and i heard them say "yah jinri will pay us right?" "i don't know but i want to quit doing dirty jobs for her" "i feel sorry for that guy". I rushed to see what they were talking about and Jinyoung was there. lying on the ground, bruised and bleeding. I quickly rushed to his home and thank god she was a nurse. She cured him. Also, mark just letting you know, Jinyoung wrote notes on your notebook when he couldn't move his arms properly." youngjae explained and anger arose in Mark. He couldn't believe Jinri told other people to do the dirty work. 

"why didn't he tell me?" mark whispered to himself annoyed. Jaebum heard Mark but didn't say anything. Instead, he smiled.

"thanks youngjae and jaebum for telling me. I have somewhere to go." mark sounded angry and jaebum and youngjae caught it. 

"you are not going to Jinyoung right?" jaebum asked and mark smiled. he was going to Jinri. Now mark needed an explanation. RIGHT NOW. He could go crazy if he didn't. Mark didn't know why he was feeling like this towards Jinyoung and it was probably because it was his responsibility to look after him since they will soon get married. Mark doesn't know when, but he has started to feel something else for Jinyoung.

Mark ran and tried to search for Jinri. He spotted Jinri in the room at the end of the corridor with her new boyfriend. she was legit wearing nothing. Come to think of it now, mark doesn't know why he dated her. She was just after his heir. 

he slammed the door and busted inside the classroom, making everyone look at him but he didn't care. he pulled Jinri and stormed outside the classroom, going to the emergency stairs. Jinri struggled to get mark's hands off of her but he was too strong.

"Let go!" she yelled and mark did as he were told. He slapped her hands away and leaned on the wall, his arms crossed. She glared at mark but he looked more cold then the stairs. Emergency stairs were so cold because it was beginning of winter. 

"What do you want" she growled at mark and mark scoffed. She was now getting scared of mark. He was never angry at her. 

"why did you blackmail jinyoung and hire guys to beat him up!" mark yelled and she flinched. her eyes were shaking and mark's chest was heaving up at down from anger.

"ha..do you even have a proof that i did it?" jinri yelled back and mark lost his words. He didn't want to deal with her.

"proof? i heard guys talking about it and you know it is against the laws blackmailing and bullying? ohh and you also know that he has asthma and also, bullying someone with disease? i think it can cause you problems. I can just go to the police right now and tell them all the things you did. You even have a fake ID card to go the night clubs and you did drugs too. If you apologize and get out of my sight, i can let it go" mark said and jinri was shaking.

"Fine. i am sorry for what i did to Jinyoung. I promise that i will get out of your sight" jinri sounded sincere but that didn't calm mark's anger down.

"don't apologize to me apologize to jinyoung. Say what you just said to me" mark said and  grabbed jinri's wrist again and dragged her to the cafeteria. He spotted Jinyoung and others sitting down and pushed jinri towards him. Everyone was filming and watching. 

"i think she has something to say jinyoung" mark said in a soothing voice. jinyoung and others looked confused. Jaebum and youngjae smiled. 

" i am sorry for what i did to you. I didn't do it on purpose. I will never bully you again and i will get out of your sight" jinri apologized and jinyoung was dumbstruck and mark looked satisfied. Everyone else felt like their constipation was gone. Jinri ran out and disappeared. 

"mark, come with me" jaebum said and mark followed him. jinyoung was still had a hard time calculating what just happened.

"wow that was so sudden" yugyeom smiled and everyone laughed. Jinyoung was grateful that Mark helped him. 

"i wonder what Mark said" youngjae chuckled and all the eyes were on him. "you know something right youngjae hyung?" bambam asked and youngjae coughed on his drink. He looked at Jinyoung who was staring into his eyes.

"okay i just told Mark that you got bullied from Jinri. Nothing more" youngjae lifted his hands up in the air and jinyoung nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With mark and JB

"what were you thinking?" jaebum asked and mark shrugged. Mark didn't know why he did that but he felt really refreshed.

"i don't know but i told her that i will report to the police and stuff" Mark said and jaebum sighed. 

"well jinyoung should be glad that his husband-to-be has his back" jaebum chuckled and mark blushed a little.

"why am i even here" mark asked and jaebum smiled.  Mark knew that this was not about Jinri but something else. Something more important. Mark was not stupid.

"do you like Jinyoung?" jaebum asked and mark coughed. His ears were now blood red and jaebum found it really amusing. Jinyoung had the same response too. 

"i don't know" mark said in a quiet soft voice and jaebum just nodded. That was what Jinyoung said too.

"thanks mark for helping Jinyoung. I swear that guy never changes. He doesn't care whether he is bullied or not. he never got angry over it. I don't know whether he is dumb or he is too kind." jaebum sighed and mark chuckled.

"i think he is too kind" mark said and jaebum nodded. "is that why you called me here? to ask just that?" mark asked and jaebum patted mark's shoulder.

"well, i can't ask this in front of Jinyoung can i?" jaebum sheepishly smiled and mark blushed more. 

"let's go back. The break time is nearly over" jaebum said and the two walked back. When they arrived, they saw jackson.

"yo! Mark! the knight in the shinning armor!" jackson yelled and mark looked at his friend pitifully. But what he found more amusing is that bambam was now on Jackson's lap. Jinyoung was back to reading books like as if nothing happened. 

Please log in to read the full chapter