When will happiness come into our lives?

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung's POV

"Jinyoung, no time no see" He said and i wanted to block my ears. I hoped i was deaf so that i don't have to listen to his voice again. He left a whole in our heart and he came back. Why?

"I don't want to see you" I managed to say but i chocked on my spit. I saw my friends looking at me worried. I didn't want to see mark's face. I don't know why but i feel like he might judge me. I don't want to see anyone right now. Mum...Help me...

"Jinyoung-ah..." He reached out to me but i slapped his hands away. I don't want to be touched by him. I could feel my hands trembling and as if the sky knew my feelings, the sky started to tremble and rains were dropping down with my tears. 

"Why are you here...You don't deserve to be here" I said trying to hold my tears back but it kept flowing down. My dad's face was blurry. I don't know if i was sad or happy. 

"Jinyoung...." He said my name again and i didn't want to hear it. I ran outside, grabbing my stuff. I heard my friends yelling my name but i kept running. I was getting wet from the rain but i couldn't care less. I wondered if happiness ever exists in my life. I kept running when i arrived to the hospital that mum's in. 

"Oh my!! Jinyoung-ah!!! What are you doing in the rain!!" It was mum. I ran to her and fell in her arms. She started my hair and i cried more. 

"What's wrong?" She asked and i didn't know what to say. She just sat there next to me, saying nothing. 

"I...I met dad" I managed to say, my voice cracking. I saw mum freeze and she just looked down on the ground. 

End of Jinyoung's POV

==========At the restaurant======================

"Ahjussi..." Jaebum said, his voice trembling. Jaebum still remembered Jinyoung's father. he was like a father to him as well. 

"Jaebum-ah....Long time no see..." He said smiling. Jaebum wanted to ask all these questions that popped up in his head but he didn't want to know the truth at the same time. 

"Yea...Long time no see" Jaebum said smiling back. Jinyoung's dad looked lifeless. everyone felt bad for both Jinyoung and his dad. They wondered what it was that separated them in the first place and why.

"Do you think jinyoung will forgive me?" Jaehan asked and no one replied. No one didn't know only GOD knew. 

"Ahjussi...What will you do?" Jaebum asked and jinyoung's dad shot him a bitter smile. 

"I don't think Jinyoung will accept me as his dad again so i should leave" He answered and things became quiet again. Only the rain was heard. 

"What about ahjumma?" jaebum asked  and jinyoung's dad let out a big sigh. Then the doors of the restaurant sprung open and everyone's mouth dropped open. It was jinyoung and his mum. 

"Ah...Ahjumma" Jaebum stammered and Jinyoung's father turned around to finally meet his wife. 

"Jae....Han,...."His mother stammered and Jinyoung's dad was shocked. Jinyoung looked like a lost puppy.

"Jiyeon-ah..." Jinyoung's father said,walking towards her. She was crying by now. "Let's talk outside" his father said and the two couple went outside to talk. 

"Yah...Are you okay?" Youngjae asked finally talking. It was a hell for everybody. They didn't want to see Jinyoung suffer a lot 

"Yea i guess i am fine" Jinyoung said but he sounded nothing like FINE. He sounded so lost, his voice was trembling. 

"What do you think they will talk about?" Bambam asked and Jinyoung shrugged. Everyone was done eating but they didn't want to leave him alone. 

"Guys, you should go back. It's late right now... I will be fine.. Mark, Yugyeom, you should go back too. I will be back" Jinyoung said more like a demand and everyone listened to his request. Jinyoung wanted to be alone and they understood.

When everyone was gone, jinyoung cried his heart out and the owner of the restaurant sat down next to him. Jinyoung looked over at her. 

"Student, i don't know what you went through, but i am sure your father left for your benefit. I know i am not in a place to tell you this but i have experienced similar things as you. My parents left me when i was young. I didn't know why. I despised them and decided not to be like them. When i grew up and got married, we went through poverty and my children suffered from hunger. We couldn't bear to see them suffer so we left them in the orphanage and prayed that they will get raised in good hands. After 10 years, i met them at a place i was working before i moved here. They said they didn't want to see my face again. I was devastated. I wanted to tell them that i left for their good but i knew i shouldn't have. I should've have stayed next to them. I don't know your story but forgive your dad. I am sure he struggled a lot to make things right. " She explained and Jinyoung nodded. 

"Thank you" Jinyoung said and she patted his head and left him to think. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where were you all these time?" Jinyoung's mother asked her husband. To be honest, she missed him a lot. 

"I was in Ulsan" He replied and she sighed. She was glad that he was atleast in the country side, safe. 

"Why did you come back" She said more serious. She wanted to know what happened with him and why he came back. 

"I...wanted to tell you that i want to get a divorce....I am not coming back Jiyeon..." He said and handed a brown envelope to her. She started to cry and with trembling hands took the envelope.

"It was good to see you Jiyeon...Goodbye" Jinyoung's dad said and left her alone. Jinyoung's mum fell on her knees and started to cry. She wiped her tears after calming down a bit and went back inside. 

"Jinyoung...." She said, her voice weak and trembling. She couldn't face her son. How can she when she was feeling guilty and sorry for him. 

"Mum? Why are you so wet? Where's dad?" Jinyoung quickly got out of his seat and ran towards her mother. 

"He....wants...a divorce..." She cried and jinyoung's heart stopped. The world was breaking in pieces in his mind and he felt like he was ripped a part. 

"Mum......"

"It's okay, Jinyoung.... I think this way is better" 

"Let's go back mum...."

Jinyoung and his mum rode a taxi to jinyoung's home. Jinyoung's mum wanted to stay with Jinyoung but because of the rules that the Tuans have set, jinyoung's mother decided to come to their home. The ride was really quiet and storm was coming to their way. 

When they reached the house, they were greeted by Mark and Yugyeom. The brothers were shocked to see them drenched in rain and they looked lifeless. 

Mark and Yugyeom allowed Jinyoung

Please log in to read the full chapter