Marriage?!!

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung

Jinyoung woke up at 5 am because of his mother's alarm clock that was legit set In every room in their house. Jinyoung groaned and got out of his bed to check on his mum. He hated getting up every morning at 5. Who would? "mum good morning " jinyoung yawned, sitting down at the dinning table. His mum was preparing breakfast. "good morning jinyoung-ah" she smiled, making her eyes fold and create wrinkles to form. Jinyoung took after that smile. He had eye wrinkles when he smiled. He didn't particularly like it. "mum...you look happy today " jinyoung smiled. He didn't see his mum so happy like this after his dad left. "of course I am happy! It's a special day! " she screamed in excitement, leaving jinyoung more confused and curious. "what do you mean? " jinyoung asked his mum who were setting the table and grinning like a Cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland. "you will find out when you come back from school" his mother chuckled and jinyoung was frustrated. His mother found that cute. "come on jinyoung. Eat. You need energy for school" she said giving jinyoung chopsticks. Jinyoung sighed and stared eating. It was really good. Jinyoung knew that his mother was good at cooking but he never knew that she was this good. "hey mum. You should be a chef not a nurse. Do you know how much bambam steals my food? And yugyeom too." jinyoung complained and his mother laughed. "what about youngjae and Jaebum? " his mother questioned and jinyoung made a disgusted face making his mother giggle. "they are dating now, so youngjae always cook for Jaebum and they feed each other!! I always loose my taste.. Great now I lost my taste thinking about it" jinyoung winned. His mother laughed like a hyena. "I knew they liked each other! Jinyoung, you will one day find your love" his mother kept chucklikg non-stop and jinyoung laughed with her as well. "jinyoung, your lunch. Share it with Bamie and gyeomi. " she handed jinyoung his lunch box and left. It was 3 levelled and it had bambam and yugyeom's favourite food. Jinyoung happily got changed into his uniform and headed to school. It was 6.30 and their school started at 8.30. He could sleep in the library. "hey jinyoung! You are early today as well" their security guard, Mr. Kim smiled. It was early winter and it was freezing in the morning. Jinyoung didn't have a blazer with him so he was cold with only wearing a jumper. "hello Mr. Kim. Oh and my mum asked me to give this coffee to you" jinyoung lied. His mother didn't even know who he was. Mr. Kim took the warm coffee. "say thank you to your mother. You are such a good son..i wish I had a son like you. My son is rebellious" he chuckled and jinyoung bowed and went to the library. His mother worked In the hospital where mark's dad was the CEO. Jinyoung sat down on his normal spot to sleep when he heard a voice. "wow a school nerd is sleeping In the library" mark cooed and jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows. It was mark tuan. Again. "what do you want " jinyoung growled at Mark. Mark smirked and leaned closer to jinyoung. "your tragedy " mark chuckled and left the library. Jinyoung grasped his jumper and held it really tight. He disliked mark. He was always teasing and annoying him. Jinyoung never knew why. Jinyoung sighed and lied down on the table coughing. He was cold and there was no heater. Mark didn't actually leave the library. He was here to watch jinyoung. He wanted to observe his future husband. Mark knew beforehand. Just yesterday night. "mark, I have something that I have to discuss with you. " his dad knocked on his room door. Mark was studying maths and he was annoyed that he was interrupted. "dad is it important? " mark asked annoyed. His dad nodded and Mark realised that it was something serious. "come downstairs " his dad said with a cold voice and Mark obeyed him. Their house was big. It was two storage house but it was like the house you would see in dramas like 'the heirs'. Mark's dad was a chaebol. When Mark went downstairs, he saw his younger brother yugyeom and his mum sitting down as well. 'what is it ' mark thought and sat down in front of his dad. "mark, when you were younger, I have made promise with my friend that one day when you turned 19 you will get married with his son" his dad announced making all three other than him shocked. His mum didn't even know. "dear.. But-" before his mum could speak, his dad cut her off. "it was a promise. We have to choice and it is for mark's benefit " his dad stated and his mum shut up. Yugyeom was still shocked and was blank. "who is it" mark sighed irritated. He already has a girlfriend and he had to get married to a boy. "park jinyoung. I heard he is the top in your school. " his dad smiled. Mark and yugyeom were dumbstruck. Especially yugyeom. Yugyeom was his friend. "dad.. Maybe you got the wrong park jinyoung. " yugyeom spoke up making his dad raise his eyebrows. "no I even have his picture " his dad grabbed something from the box. Mark and yugyeom both looked at the picture and yes it was jinyoung. Yugyeom felt sorry for jinyoung. He knew how much his brother bullied him. Of course he hid from Mark that he was friends with jinyoung. "dad! I don't want this marriage.. Please" mark pleaded but his dad shook his head. "I am sorry Mark, but there is no other choice. We are going to meet with park family today. So come home early " his dad announced and left the living room. His mother followed him. Mark was staring in a blank space and yugyeom kept rummaging his hair. "I hate this.. " mark sighed in frustration. Yugyeom looked at his brother and quickly sat next to him. "hyung. What are you going to do? " yugyeom asked worriedly. If Mark made his mind of what he was going to do, he was someone who would definitely do it. Yugyeom knew that well. More than anybody. "what do you think. I am going to make jinyoung hate me more and so he can disappear. I only need Jinri." mark growled and yugyeom felt really bad for his friend. "hyung.. What If just what if you fall in love with him? " yugyeom questioned and Mark looked at his brother disgusted. "no way! Are you crazy? " mark stared at his brother and stormed up to his room. Yugyeom sighed. 'hyung... But eventually you will fall in love ' yugyeom thought to himself. Yugyeom hated Jinri. He once overheard Jinri say:"mark is annoying. He clings onto me. I only want him because of his money. No more" yugyeom told Mark but Mark ignored him. Mark kept saying to yugyeom that it was someone else and that Jinri was a sweet person. 

 

Mark quietly watched over jinyoung. Whenever jinyoung coughed mark chuckled. He found jinyoung being sick entertaining. It wasn't funny though. Jinyoung shivered and Mark felt sorry for him. He looked really cold. Even mark was cold even though he had jacket. He walked quietly to jinyoung and placed his jacket on him. Jinyoung sighed in warmth. Mark was bored and so he laid next to jinyoung. Jinyoung looked really sweet when he was sleeping. Mark looking at jinyoung sleeping, slowly himself fell asleep. Jinyoung woke up when the first bell rang. It was 8.

'what is Mark doing here?! 'jinyoung was surprised to see Mark sleeping next to him. Mark coughed and jinyoung saw that mark's jacket was on top of him. Jinyoung smiled and placed his jacket on Mark and left a note. 

When Mark woke up, he saw that his jacket was back and jinyoung was gone. He got up and found a note on his forehead. 

'thank you Mark for lending me your jacket :) sorry for not waking you up. You looked so tired' mark read in his head and smirked. Mark walked to his first lesson, which was physical education but with other class. Jinri was in other class and Mark was happy. 

"mark! Where were you man? " Jackson his friend ran up to him huffing. Mark guessed that he probably ran. 

"library sleeping" mark announced bluntly and Jackson laughed. Mark was annoyed. 

" shut up Jackson. Oh and tell Mr han that I am not going to participate since I feel really sick. " mark said and Jackson stopped laughing. 

"hey Jinri. She's joining too" Jackson grinned but Mark was too tired. He wanted to play sports with her but he was too tired. Like jinyoung said. 

"nah..too tired" mark said and Jackson nodded and left. Jackson was happy. He didn't like her. She was a . 

Mark's pov---

I sat on Jinyoung's table (which was next to my seat). I found see everything that was going on in the oval. I saw Jackson running to Mr. Han. He probably said that I was sick. I just saw jinyoung. I think this is going to be interesting. 

End of Mark's pov---

Jinyoung got hit by the ball because they were playing dodge ball. They had to protect the king and the queen. The queen on Jinyoung's side was Jinri and the king was youngjae. Jaebum protected youngjae and jinyoung protected Jinri. Mark looked at Jinri and thought how pretty she was. He flinched when jinyoung got hit. Jinri was laughing and Mark furrowed his eyebrows. Mark saw jinyoung run to the water fountain. Mark quickly got out of his seat and ran downstairs. Lucky he was still there. Mark hid behind and saw Jinyoung take out a pill and swallowing it. Mark ran back upstairs huffing. Mark pretended he saw nothing. Why was he worrying in the first place? He hates jinyoung. 

'what are you doing mark tuan? Get hold of yourself 'he said to himself and laid down trying to sleep. Eventually he fell asleep. 

"yah! Park jinyoung! Are you okay? " Jaebum asked jinyoung examining him. Iinyoung laughed. 

"Yea I am fine" jinyoung chuckled taking Jaebum's hands away from his body. 

"but you have asthma.. You should rest" youngjae said worried. Iinyoung patted his head. Jinyoung honestly felt like he could faint any moment. He had asthma. 

"don't worry youngjae I will be fine" jinyoung shrugged and they played until it was time for history lesson. Jinyoung didn't like history. Their history teacher taught his family not history. However there was someone behind them, listening to their conversations. It was Jinri. She smiled creepily and walked away. 

When jinyoung arrived in class, he saw Mark sitting in his table sleeping so he decided to sit on mark's desk. 

"what is Mark thinking? Why is he sitting down on that beggar's table? " jinyoung heard on of their classmates talking. He felt a tinge of guilt and sadness at the same time. He decided to

Please log in to read the full chapter