insecurity leads to argument

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been few days after Jinyoung has spilled his secret. Mark himself was really surprised and scared at the news. When he first heard that Jinyoung has heart disease, he avoided Jinyoung a little. He stayed up late in his office when it was unnecessary and Jackson noticed it too. Mark has been overworking himself and Jackson mostly worries about Jinyoung more than mark. Jinyoung’s heart is fatal and Jackson doesn’t know when it is going to stop. His grandma also had heart disease when she was young and she suddenly died of a heart attack.

“Mark, I think you should go back today. You have been away from home two weeks and you contacted Jinyoung few times. Don’t you miss him?” Jackson asked half yelling in Mark’s office. Jackson’s voice echoed a little. Mark lowered his head without saying anything and Jackson was going to die of frustration

“Look, I want to go back but I don’t know what to do. He has heart disease and so what am I supposed to do?” Mark was annoyed with himself too. He didn’t know what to do and how to help Jinyoung. He couldn’t just create a miracle and heal jinyoung.

“All you have to do is stay next to him and if he has a problem, you are supposed to help him.” Jackson advised and Mark sighed. Mark didn’t know if he was ready to face it.

“What will you do if bambam has heart disease?” mark asked and Jackson scoffed. “I will resign and stay next to him 24/7. That is the best I can do.” Jackson said with confidence and mark sighed more. He wished that he had more confidence.

On the other side, jinyoung was grocery shopping for his dinner. He didn’t know if mark was coming back and mark didn’t read his message so there is nothing he can do so far. Jinyoung kind of felt left out because he knew nothing about mark’s company and he wanted to help his husband feel less burdened. That’s why he took business course. He wanted to become a teacher his whole life to help the children love learning and to help them see the world differently.

“Jinyoung!” A girl yelled out his name and jinyoung was shocked. It was his cousin. He haven’t seen her for 13 years. She left when she was 7. He was delighted to meet her.

“Hey!! Wendy! Long-time no see!” Jinyoung beamed. Wendy hugged Jinyoung and Jinyoung hugged her back. They were like brothers and sisters back then.

“How…How are you here?” Jinyoung asked letting go, still smiling. He couldn’t hide the happiness. “Well, I came here to work. I am currently working as a makeup artist for celebrities. I studied make-up in Australia and I wanted to work in Korea so I knew someone who is working in an Entertainment and yea” Wendy explained and Jinyoung was amazed. She was always interested in makeup since they were young and she fulfilled her dream. Jinyoung was really happy for her.

“How about you? I heard you got married to Mark Tuan! Happy for you cousin~~!” Wendy teased and Jinyoung blushed a little. She started cracking up and Jinyoung was embarrassed. People were looking at them. Not that he minded.

“Thanks. I have been good I guess. I don’t have a job yet like you but I am studying business so I can help mark later on. Hopefully.” Jinyoung said unsure and Wendy placed her hand on his shoulder. “You can do it!” She cheered and Jinyoung smiled. “Yea”

“Are you free today?” Wendy asked and Jinyoung looked at his phone calendar. He didn’t have class today and plus he was bored. “Is this how you ask people on a date? I thought you are type of person who likes to get asked out.” Jinyoung said teasingly and he got a low kick on his shin. He yelped. He didn’t know she was this strong. “Watch your mouth Jinnie. Or I don’t know what I am going to tell your husband about your childhood when you-““Okay! I am sorry....Let’s go” Jinyoung said chuckling and the two went to the cashier to pay. Wendy was still unfamiliar with the place so jinyoung decided to go to the café that he first went with mark. It was a special place for him after all. He always goes there when he feels lonely or bored to read a book or two. Sometimes he watches Thursday Friday drama. Recently, he has been watching GOBLIN. Wendy and Jinyoung sat down on the table and talked about few more things.

“How’s your mum?” Wendy asked. She actually came here to see Jinyoung’s mother. She was like her second mother.

“She is doing great. She resigned as a nurse and she opened up a restaurant. Sometimes in special days like Christmas, new years, thanks giving and other times, me and my friends sing and dance on the stage. It brings more customers. My friend bambam got asked if he was interested in becoming an idol with his best friend. “ Jinyoung chuckled and the memory and Wendy laughed softly at his remark.

“Sounds like fun. Maybe I will join you guys later” Wendy joked but Jinyoung thought it was a good idea. “Yea we can do that. I think we will get more male customers. Since we are all males, its kind of boring” Jinyoung said and Wendy laughed. “Alright. Let’s do that then” Wendy said. The two talked about their life and Jinyoung told her that he has heart disease. She too was really shocked and she assured that she was going to help Jinyoung in any way possible. Jinyoung thanked her and since Wendy had to work, they said goodbye and jinyoung decided to wander around the area. It has been a long time since he came to this place but it was very familiar. He and Mark used to come here pretty often since it was close to his company. Jinyoung decided to pay him a visit after buying him his favourite food, galbitang. He also bought vitamin drink to cheer him up.

When he went inside, he was greeted by the security guys who knew Jinyoung. Jinyoung often brought lunch boxes to give it to mark and always bought drinks for them too. They were doing a hard job securing the company and Jinyoung always thanked the staffs.

“Jinyoung-ssi, you are here again” One of the security guards greeted and Jinyoung bowed. “Is mark here?” Jinyoung asked and he nodded. “He should be in his office. Jinyoung-ssi, let me call him first to see” the guard said and Jinyoung waited outside for the guard.

“Jinyoung-ssi I am afraid he doesn’t want to see anybody at this moment.” The guard said and Jinyoung was sad. “Not even me?” Jinyoung asked and the guard went in to call him again. “I am afraid not. I am very sorry. He said he is i

Please log in to read the full chapter