I think I like you.....

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

 A few weeks passed and Jinyoung's mother quit her job of being a nurse under Tuan company. She decided to open a restaurant with Bambam's mother helping. The name of the place is T&P. Tuan and Park. 

 

"Jinyoung! We are late!! Hurry up!!" mark yelled from downstairs. He was waiting for Jinyoung to come out from his room. Mark's parents had a conference that they needed to attend. Also, mark's father was going to give a speech on how he was going to develop his hospital and his business. 

 

"I am going!!" jinyoung yelled back at Mark. He had to take his pills. he was not good with lots of people and cameras. Jinyoung and mark both wore  black suits. It was just a right fit for them. Yugyeom looked much more slender and tall. When jinyoung was walking down the staircase, mark couldn't keep his eyes off of Jinyoung and Jinyoung couldn't keep his eyes off of Mark. The two stared at each other when awkward cough flew out from Yugyeom's mouth. 

 

"We are late hyungs...Are we going or not" He said awkwardly and the two elders came back from their staring fight. 

 

The three left the house and there was a car waiting for them. 

 

"young master" The driver bowed and the three got in. Jinyoung was amazed how Mark can change so quickly. he did look like a young master with suit and his attitude. 

 

"It's going to be so boring" Yugyeom said looking out of the window. Jinyoung chuckled and Mark was busy checking his phone to keep in contact with all the reporters and his parents. 

 

"We have arrived young master" The driver said and Mark nodded. "Please inform my father and mother that we have arrived. And please tell the guards that all the people on this list are invited" Mark said formally to the driver and the driver nodded. Jinyoung was in awe. 

 

"Hyung, if you stare at Mark hyung too much, people are going to notice you" Yugyeom whispered in Jinyoung's ears and he blushed. 

 

"Sh..shut up! And i was not staring"Jinyoung said stammering and Yugyeom hummed and left. Jinyoung saw Mark greeting all the people and shaking hands. He followed Yugyeom into the room where there were tables set like how he sees them in the movie. He saw his mother. 

 

"Jinyoung, Yugyeom! You guys are here" She smiled and gave them a kiss on their cheeks. The two boys sat down, straightening their suits to look neat. 

 

"Yugyeom, don't you have to greet other people as well?" Jinyoung asked and Yugyeom shrugged. "It's mostly Mark hyung's job as he is the oldest. "The younger explained and Jinyoung nodded in fascination. 

 

"Jinyoung-ah, thanks for coming today" Mark's mother greeted and Jinyoung stood up and bowed. "It is my pleasure to be here" He said smiling. Jinyoung saw some familiar faces walking in the hall. It was his friends. Including Jungkook. 

 

They were all looking sharp. It was probably because they are sons of a chebol. Even Jungkook's family are rich. 

 

"Jinyoung!!" Jackson squealed and gave Jinyoung a big hug. Jinyoung laughed and hugged him back. 

 

"You sure do look nice in that suit. Be thankful to the person who chose it for you" Youngjae said scanning his childhood friend. 

 

"Who chose it for me?" Jinyoung asked curious and everyone was looking at each other. hesitating. 

 

"Well, the guy who is greeting people in the front who is your fiance" Jaebum answered and Jinyoung was shocked yet he was happy that Mark chose it for him. 

 

"Jinyoung i can see that you are really happy but don't act like you know. Mark is going to kill us" Jackson begged and Jinyoung nodded. 

 

"Mark hyung took a long time choosing that suit. I was so annoyed" Bambam sighed looking back. 

 

"Wait.. You guys all went?" Jinyoung asked and they nodded. "Well Mark wanted our opinions and so we helped him a little but we weren't a great help" Youngjae explained and Jinyoung nodded. Inside, he was screaming. 

 

"Oh right! Jungkook! I heard you are dating with Gyeomi congratulations!" Jinyoung beamed and Jungkook and Yugyeom blushed. 

 

"Th..Thanks hyung" Jungkook said blushing and Yugyeom wanted to kill Jinyoung. 

 

"Wait a minute! You didn't tell me that you were dating him!" Bambam yelled at Yugyeom and Yugyeom sighed. 

 

"I was going to tell you guys but Jinyoungie hyung said it first" Yugyeom stated defending himself. 

 

"Ohh well.. Anyways congrats you guys!" Jackson said slapping the two younger's back. 

 

They all sat down and waited for the host. 

 

Jackson looked around to see where Mark was and saw him talking to a girl and they seemed to be really close. Jackson knew that it was someone from rich company as she was wearing too much gold things and she just looked rich. 

 

"hey, mark is talking to a really rich girl" Jackson said without knowing and Jinyoung turned his head around to see Mark. She was really pretty. Jinyoung felt something that he never felt before. 

 

Am i jealous of that girl? No Jinyoung. Stop. Just don't look at them. 

 

His friends noticed that Jinyoung was thinking hard on something and caught that he was feeling jealous. 

 

"Jinyoung, if you are so jealous, then why don't you go up to him?" Jaebum said teasing Jinyoung and Jinyoung stared at Jaebum. 

 

"I am not jealous" Jinyoung stated and nobody bought it. Even Jungkook. 

 

"Whatever you say" Jaebum raised both of his hands up in defeat. 

 

 Mark finally returned and Jinyoung pretended to be normal. He took another pill and calmed himself down. Bambam was worried. Jinyoung did look really pale. 

 

"Welcome ladies and gentleman~ today is a very special day for Mr and Mrs. Tuan and for their family. Thank you all for coming and Mr. Tuan, if you would, please say few words" The host introduced and Mr. Tuan walked up to the stand. Many people clapped and the cameras flashed. Jinyoung pretended to be fine even though he felt a bit dizzy and out of place. Mark noticed and was worried. 

 

"Hey, you alright?" Mark asked and jinyoung nodded. "yea i am fine. Don't worry about me" Jinyoung said and mark shrugged and turned his attention back to his father. Bambam texted Jinyoung. 

 

To.Babo hyung

 

Hyung, what's wrong

 

From. Babo hyung

 

Nothing. I am fine.

 

To. Babo hyung

 

Hyung, you look like a damn ghost

 

From. Babo hyung

 

Bam..I am fine 

 

To. Babo hyung

Please log in to read the full chapter