ENDING

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark sat down on the couch with his face buried in his hands. He didn't know why he got so upset when Jinyoung started talking about Jinri. Maybe it was because of the long friendship they had for a long time that made mark defend her. OR maybe because he missed her even though she have done terrible things to Jinyoung, which he cannot forgive her about. Mark only could see the changed Jinri. He thinks that Jinyoung is over reacting and that Jinyoung is childish. For mark, Jinyoung was his first boyfriend. He was too busy with work that he didn't have the chance to get to know his boyfriend better but mark thought that Jinyoung was too much.

He was tired of thinking and he went to the bar to drink. He drank too much that he could not think straight. He unconsciously called Jinri. He asked her to come where he was. He kept drinking when someone grabbed his wrist. He turned around and it was Jinyoung. However, in his eyes he saw Jinri. Jinyoung was at his own apartment when he got a call from Jinri. Jinyoung didn’t know why she called him and how she got his number, but he still picked up. Jinri said she thought it was right thing to call Jinyoung. Jinyoung hurriedly put on his thin cardigan, even If it was a snowy winter and drove to the bar where Mark was.

“Jin…Jinri you came” Mark slurred and Jinyoung’s tear dropped. Jinyoung’s heart hurt so much. Jinyoung took his drink out of his hand and stared into his husband’s eyes. “Jinri…..What should I do? I don’t know what to do…” Mark sounded drunk and jinyoung was not pleased. “Mark…let’s go. You are drunk” Jinyoung managed to say. Jinyoung felt like breaking down but he had to take care of Mark. Mark couldn’t even recognize Jinyoung’s voice. Jinyoung wondered how much he drank.

“You know, he kept calling for someone that is named Jinri. I think you should try calling her” The worker said cleaning the cup that he was holding. Jinyoung smiled sadly and sat down next to mark, staring at him. Mark was on the table sound asleep, still calling out Jinri’s name. Jinyoung made sure that mark was asleep.

“Excuse me, can you help me carry him to my car?” Jinyoung asked the worker and the worker offered to help. Jinyoung bowed to the worker once mark was in his car, still sleeping. Jinyoung drove to their shared house and he realized that mark changed the password. Jinyoung’s heart throbbed. He tried his birthday and it didn’t work. He tried their wedding anniversary date, mark’s birthday, mark’s parent’s birthday, but none of them worked. Jinyoung was frustrated and used Mark’s fingerprint to open the door, once they were inside, jinyoung threw mark on the couch and jinyoung went to grab a glass of water. He heard mark move and sighed.

Does he not like me anymore? What did I do to deserve this?

Jinyoung sighed and sat down next to mark. He touched his husband’s hair out of his face.

Mark was still wearing his work clothes. “Mark…Mark wake up” Jinyoung shook mark and mark didn’t budge. Jinyoung sighed and grabbed mark’s pyjamas from upstairs and took off mark’s suit. After all they have seen each other’s body. Jinyoung slapped himself for being awkward around him. Once he finished changing mark into his pyjamas, jinyoung went into the kitchen to make galbitang for him. It will probably make him feel less sober the next day. Mark still didn’t wake up and Jinyoung was really careful not to. Jinyoung heard someone press on the password and he was really scared. When the door opened, a female walked in and Jinyoung knew right away that it was Jinri. She was smiling.

“Jinyoung, thanks for brining mark here. I will take care of the rest. You can go home now” Jinri smirked at jinyoung who was dumbfounded. “The reason you asked me to bring mark here….What is it?” Jinyoung asked furrowing his eyebrows and she chuckled. “You didn’t think that I was letting you bring mark so that you can reconcile with him right? I was just trying to help you realize how mark feels about you. “ Jinri said smile coating  her face. Jinyoung wanted to kill himself. Of course jinri wasn’t someone who would apologize quickly.

“Jinri… Please take a good care of mark. He won’t probably remember what happened today so you can just tell him what you have in your mind. I will take my leave” Jinyoung smiled at Jinri and walked out of the house. Once he was out, he cried his heart out and it was raining. Jinyoung was caught by Ten who was just walking passed. After all, their houses were close.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Ten asked worried about jinyoung. Jinyoung was already soaked with rain and he looked helpless.

“Ten-ah… What should I do…. Mark..He doesn’t like me anymore” Jinyoung sobbed and the younger braced Jinyoung. “Hyung.....”

Ten stayed with Jinyoung until he calmed down and ten led Jinyoung to his home. When ten entered into the house, Yugyeom was shocked to see Jinyoung in that state.

Please log in to read the full chapter