New chapter in life

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Nearly 3 months have passed since their marriage. Jinyoung, Jaebum, Youngjae and Jackson have graduated from highschool and now are in University. Yugyeom and Bambam, who are currently in highschool are lonely. However, one new person have come into their group, and that person is Ten. He is from the same dance department as Yugyeom and Jungkook. He is bambam’s cousin from Thailand. The three started to hang out together.

Jinyoung is studying designing and architecture, Mark started to work under his father in their Tuan Enterprise. Jackson is studying business with Youngjae and Jaebum. Jackson is helping out in Mark's family's company to become mark's secretary. Jaebum and Youngjae's dream is to become a CEO of an Entertainment. 

Yugyeom still lives with Mark and Jinyoung until he can afford to buy his own place. Bambam offered Yugyeom to live in the dorms in their school, but Yugyeom doesn’t want to stay in the dorms. Bambam have offered Yugyeom to stay over at his place, but he rejected the offer as ten stays at his place as well and didn’t want to make things awkward.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung woke up when he heard the showers running and clatters downstairs. He groaned and got out of his bed. He was pretty sure that mark was taking a shower and so he walked downstairs to check what was going on. He saw Yugyeom trying to cook. He smiled to himself and secretly watched the younger from the stairs.

I am pretty sure that Yugyeom likes somebody.

He observed the younger and saw that he had burned his food. Yugyeom grunted and put it in the bin. Jinyoung felt really bad for him and walked towards him, pretending he didn’t see anything before and he had just woken up.

“Good morning Yugyeom” Jinyoung greeted as he walked next to the younger. Yugyeom seemed startled but kept his posture.

“Good morning hyung. How was your sleep?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung sighed. Jinyoung actually had a bad dream and Jinri came out in his dream too. She was smiling at him while she was hugging someone. The silhouette looked familiar but he woke up before he could analyse who it was.

“It was alright, you?” Jinyoung pretended to look normal and that nothing was worrying him. Indeed, today was the first day of mark being the vice CEO.

“Mine was good. Hyung, if it’s okay with you, can you help me cook? It’s ten’s birthday and I want to cook something for him. He always eats ramen because stupid bambam doesn’t even know how to cook.” Yugyeom explained biting his lip. Yugyeom knew how busy jinyoung was with his assignments. He could see how stressed both Mark and Jinyoung were.

“yea sure, of course I can! Tell Ten that you made this okay?” Jinyoung smirked at the younger and Yugyeom blushed and slowly nodded. While Jinyoung cooked, he explained to younger how to cook and what ingredients to add. He also taught him how to cut things. Yugyeom caught on very quickly. Now, someone was watching them from upstairs, and It was mark. Mark was smiling at the sight.

When jinyoung finished, he gave it to Yugyeom to do the last touch, which was to put ketchup on. Yugyeom wrote: Happy birthday Ten! On it. Jinyoung and Yugyeom hugged each other and squealed. Mark pulled them apart and Jinyoung looked at him surprised.

“Don’t hug my husband without your permission” Mark said protective. Jinyoung giggled and Yugyeom made a disgusting face.

“Hyung, I feel sorry for you having overprotective husband” Yugyeom said sarcastically and Mark punched his younger brother.

“Why you jealous Gyeom?” Jinyoung teased and the younger grunted. The two elder seemed satisfied after teasing Yugyeom. Yugyeom was just too innocent that it was easy to .

“Jinyoung, I will leave now. Yugyeom, you have a safe trip to school” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s forehead and walked out of the room.

“Bye!!” Jinyoung yelled hoping that mark can hear him.

“Jinyoungie hyung, did something happen between you two?” Yugyeom asked and jinyoung shrugged. “I guess we are too busy with our own things” Jinyoung sighed and Yugyeom nodded. Jinyoung was bored. Then he came up with a good idea.

“Hey Yugyeom, you still have spare uniform right?” Jinyoung asked smiling like a little child and Yugyeom caught what he was trying to do.

“But hyung, the teachers will kick you out” Yugyeom sounded worried. “Don’t worry they liked me too much and plus I am going to say that I have to design something for school and that I am here to observe how you are doing, since your parents have asked me to” Jinyoung explained and yugyeom chuckled. Yugyeom was pretty sur that Jinyoung wasn't think straight and he was sure that the elder was joking. 

"Hyung, you are not serious right?" Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not" Jinyoung said as he leaned back at his chair, looking at Yugyeom with wide grin. Jinyoung loved teasing Yugyeom so much. 

"Do you want me to go?" 

"Of course i don't want you to come. Who knows what you will do or say" Yugyeom said pouting and Jinyoung laughed. He weas surprised that the younger knew him so well. I mean they have been friends for 5 years. 

"You got me. I was joking and plus i am really busy so yea" Jinyoung chuckled while getting his cup to have tea. He was not allowed coffee or alcohol and any other things that will make his health drop. He had to look after his body. Yugyeom sighed in relief when he heard that Jinyoung was joking. 

"Hyung, who is going to accompany you to the hospital today?" Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung stopepd moving. Jinyoung forgot that today, he was going to have another test to see when he should do the operation. He had to tell mark. 

"I don't know. Maybe i will go by myself." Jinyoung smiled and Yugyeom was worried. Mark had no idea about jinyoung's illnes and second, jinyoung was stubborn. Both Mark and jinyoung were stubborn. 

"You should go with jackson hyung" Yugyeom offered and Jinyoung was in deep thought. he was actually planning on how he should tell mark. When Yugyeom saw that Jinyoung was not answering he just allowed Jinyoung to have his own thoughts. After few minutes, they heard their doorbell ring and that made jinyoung come back to reality. 

"coming!" Jinyoung yelled and kicked his chair out of the way, causing to make yugyeom fall who was standing behind him the whole time. When jinyoung opened the door, he saw an unfamiliar yet familiar face in front. It was Ten. 

isn't he the guy that Yugyeom likes?

"Good morning, is yugyeom here?" He asked and Jinyoung was in awe. His voice was so tender and very soft. He also had nice features too. He was tall, skinny, and was handsome. 

"yea he is here" jinyoung smiled back. Ten was thinking the same thing when he saw Jinyoung. Ten was not good with Korean as he has just moved here 2 months ago. 

"Hyung!! Long time no see!" Bambam yelled and Jinyoung noticed how hard bambam was breathing. "What the hell happened to you?" Jinyoung asked and he heard ten chuckle, more like laughing at his cousin. 

"We had a race and damn tenis so fast" Bambam huffed and Jinyoung hummed. The three heard clatters and falling noise when they all saw Yugyeom rushing out the door. 

"Yugyeom, did you take your lunchbox?" Jinyoung asked and Yugyeom gave him an 'are -you-serious- look. Don't blame jinyoung for being a worried person. "Your pencilcase? Books? Laptop? Phone? Spare-"

"Hyung!!! i got it!! I am not a little kid!" yugyeom yelled and Jinyoung blinked and smiled. "I was double checking" Jinyoung smiled and yugyeom sighed. "Okay hyung, we are leaving now. Bye" Yugyeom said as he was closing the door. 

"Oh! By the way, Happy Birthday Ten!" Jinyoung yelled and he got a 'thankyou' from him, before the door was completely shut. 

“Your brother-in-law is pretty cool” Ten said envying Yugyeom. In ten’s life, no one w

Please log in to read the full chapter