Sleep over 1

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter
 

The 6 of them headed to Mark and Jinyoung's house, after deciding to have a sleep over. They were really hyper, thinking about having a sleep over and partying (?). Mark was at the front, with one earphone in his ear, and Jackson walking beside him and talking. Jinyoung was with bambam and youngjae and jaebum were having their small date while walking. They were taking selfies and posting it on Instagram, getting thousands of like just in a second. They were pretty popular on SNS. On the other hand, jinyoung and bambam were walking together, talking and laughing. They had this mum and son relationship, so bambam would call Jinyoung mum. Sometimes.

"Hyung... how far is your home" bambam complained, massaging his legs stopping mid-way. Jinyoung snickered at the younger. Bambam always were shoes that had heels.

"Not that far and bambam... why are you wearing shoes that have heels? You know it's against the school laws right?" Jinyoung asked worried about his younger friend. Bambam was mimicking Jinyoung.

"Hyung I don't care about the school rules. I can wear what I want" Bambam smiled and jinyoung sighed. Bambam never listens.

"Want me to piggy back you? Cause you look really hurt and you are limping" jinyoung asked, pointing at Bambam's shoes.

"No thanks! And hyung.. you are going to break your French fry legs if you piggy back me" Bambam frowned. The two were French fries (given nickname by Jackson). Jinyoung laughed at the younger's comment.

"Okay I won't but if it hurts a lot then you should ask Jackson" Jinyoung whispered into bambam's ear and Bambam blushed and hit jinyoung's arm, making jinyoung chuckle.

"Hyung, are you out of your mind??? NO WAY" Bambam yelled in jinyoung's ear and jinyoung shrugged. Jinyoung knew that there was something going on between the two.

"Why not? Don't you like Jackson?" Jinyoung asked and bambam pushed Jinyoung, making him trip and fall. Bambam was shocked and it made everyone shocked. Jinyoung was one the ground, frozen. Bambam was worried and didn't know what to do.

Mark's POV----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking with Jackson while listening to music. Jackson kept blabbering about something and it was probably about bambam. He keeps talking about bambam and it is so annoying. I ignored him and looked for Jinyoung. I don't know why, but I keep looking for Jinyoung wherever I am. At school, I look for him. I don't know why. Then I saw him with bambam, joking and laughing. Jinyoung whispered something in his ear, that made bambam blush. I wonder what they are talking about. Then Bambam pushed Jinyoung and he fell. I was shocked at how weak he was.

"..." Jackson said and when I looked back, Jinyoung was not moving. He can't be dead just by falling on the ground right?

I ran towards him to see if he was okay. He was moving which was fine. Bambam ran over to Jinyoung and hugged him.

"Hyung I am so sorry!" He yelled and hugged Jinyoung tighter and jinyoung mouthed 'help' so I pushed bambam out of the way.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried and Jinyoung nodded. He was pouting at his uniform that was ripped from falling down. His knee was bleeding and so were his hands.

"Jinyoung... Are you that weak?" Jaebum asked and Jinyoung pouted more as if it was possible. It was so cute though... his cheeks were really puffy and he reminded me of peach.

"Shut up Jaebum" jinyoung growled at jaebum and jaebum was fake crying by leaning on Youngjae's shoulders. It was so funny.

Jinyoung tried to get up but he failed. Bambam grabbed jinyoung before he could fall. Jackson was weak at blood so he was standing next to me frozen.

"hyung... can you walk?" Bambam asked more worried and Jinyoung nodded.

"yea I can bambam don't worry" Jinyoung patted the younger and bambam looked like he was going to cry. It looked like as if it was bambam who got hurt not Jinyoung. Jinyoung tried to walk and I watched him in case he falls. He couldn't walk and he was about to fall down again. I bent down and leaned my hands back.

"Jinyoung, get on my back" I said and jinyoung looked shocked. Well others looked shocked too. Jaebum and youngjae were snickering at the back.

"huh? Mark.. I am fine" jinyoung said. Why is he so stubborn? He can't even walk.

"then do you want me to carry you?" I asked again. I was serious. I can carry him in a bridal way if I wanted to.

"Fine...." He said and he climbed on to my back. He was so damn light. Jackson was so heavy yet jinyoung was light. Really light. No wonder why he was so weak.

End of mark's POV-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung was worried that mark would hear his heart beating really fast. Mark smelled really good. His perfume did. Jinyoung blushed when mark asked him if he would want to be carried bridal style. Jinyoung was busy calming down his heart but his friends were not helping at all. They kept teasing him.

Finally they arrived, and mark placed Jinyoung on the couch and went to get first aid kit.

"So... how does it feel to be carried by your husband?" youngjae teased and Jinyoung smacked him on his head.

"Hey! Don't hit my boyfriend!" Jaebum yelled and jinyoung mimicked jaebum. They were all laughing at Jinyoung's savageness. Then, Mark returned with the first aid kit and Jinyoung insisted on treating himself which Mark didn't mind. his mother was a nurse. Jinyoung was done treating himself and everyone didn't know what to do. 

"Hyungs... What game are we going to play?" bambam asked but no one answered. Instead, everyone was looking down on their laps, contemplating what to do. 

"Wanna play hide and seek in the dark?" Jackson suddenly asked and everyone frowned. Hide and seek was a game that they played when they were young. They are not going to play that game when they are like teenagers. 

"Are you serious?" Bambam shriekd and jackson shrugged. Jacskon thought that playing hide and seek in the dark was not a pretty bad idea. Plus there were stairs and the house was big enough. 

"What? Their house is big plus its going to be more fun to play it in the dark with the blind folder on" Jackson argued back and Youngjae thought it was interesting but Jinyoung was worried that someone was going to get hurt. 

"What if the 'it' gets hurt?" He asked and jackson shrugged again. "Their problem" he answered and jinyoung face palmed himself. Obviously jackson wouldn't think that deep. 

"I think it will be fun! And to make sure that nobody gets hurt, we will just play downstairs, not upstairs" Youngjae said and Jinyoung gave up and agreed. Mark thought it was going to be boring. 

They decided to do rock paper scissors to decide on the loser. 

" ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" They yelled and Jinyoung did rock, Mark did scissors, Jaebum did rock, Youngjae did rock, bambam did scissors and jackson did scissors. Mark, jackson and bambam lost. 

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!" the three yelled and this time, jackson and mark did paper and bambam did rock. Bambam was the first loser. 

"Yeaaasshh! its not me!" the others excluding bambam cheered. Bambam hated himself for putting out rock. 

Jinyoung placed a blind folder and turned off all the lights. Jinyoung hid under the stairs, with cushions stacked in front of them, Mark was in the kitchen in the food storage room, eating jellies, jackson was in the living room, under the sofa, jaebum was outside near the pool and youngjae was in the dinning room. 

Bambam counted down from 50 and it was finally his turn to find his friends. Bambam was circling around the table and jinyoung couldn't hold his laughter anymore. He chuckled and bambam stopped as well as Jinyoung's heart. He grabbed his mouth. The stairs were right behind Bambam and Jinyoung was right underneath the stairs. Jinyoung was looking for the right time to escape. His eyes met jackson and jackson threw a cushion at bambam. Bambam started to walk to jackson and jinyoung threw another cushion and it hit bambam's face. 

"Ahh! Seriously!!" Bambam yelled and the two snickered. Bambam walked straight which led to the kitchen. Mark was in the storage room eating when he heard stumbles, pans falling down. He tried to find an empty place in the food storage room to hide. Luckily, there was a space between the door and the stand so he hid behind. Bambam opened the door and Mark's heart was beating really fast. 

"is anybody here?" he heard bambam and he didnt move. Bambam was hitting the stand and foods were falling down. Mark thought that Jinyoung was going to kill bambam. Jinyoung took a long time organizing this room and making sure that foods were in their category and bambam ruined it. Jinyoung, who was watching this from behind was horrified at the sight. he wanted to end the game right now but didn't want to ruin the fun for everybody else. 

'goodbye my storage room' jinyoung thought and ran to the pool. Bambam exited the storage room at hearing someone move and Mark was saved. he started to organize the fallen foods into sections but it was really hard. Mark gave up and started eating again. 

"Where are you~~~" Bambam said in a funny tone which made youngjae laugh hysterically. Bambam walked to where Youngjae was and youngjae started screaming which gave it away. Bambam caught youngjae and he had to help bambam find everyone. jinyoung and jaebum quickly dismissed each other and hid. Jinyoung sat on the edge of the pool and jaebum laid on the mini slide. Thankfully, they didn't come to the pool. Youngjae didn't have his blindfold on so it was easy to spot them. 

Jinyoung heard jackson yell and jackson probably got caught. The three of them walked outside to the pool and jinyoung went inside the water. he made sure that he was in the corner so that they won't spot him. His wounds started to throb and his breathe shortened. Jinyoung wished that he didn't have an asthma. He cursed himself for going on the water for this stupid game. 

"nobody's here!" He heard Youngjae yell. "Well but then where are they? We looked everywhere!" jackson yelled and jinyoung hoped that they would go out. 

"let's go check the kitchen! we didn't go there yet" Bambam said and youngjae and jackson looked at bambam and sighed. The three of them left and jinyoung dived out coughing. 

"yah! what the hell were you thinking?" he heard jaebum yell and he smiled. It was pretty fun. 

"I don't know" Jinyoung replied and the two laughed softly so that the others can't hear. 

On the other side, Mark heard people talking and he hid behind the door again. this time, jackson came in and saw Mark. 

"I found Mark!" Jackson yelled and mark sighed. He liked eating. he looked around for Jaebum and Jinyoung but they were nowhere to be found. 

"have you guys went out to check?" Mark asked pointing at the pool. jackson, youngjae and bambam nodded and mark tilted his head. He saw something move on the slide and ran out. Jinyoung was in the water again and it was jaebum. 

"Jaebumie's here!" mark yelled and jaebum laughed. Jinyoung gave up and stayed in the water. jaebum would know where to find him. 

"Where is jinyoung?" mark asked jaebum but jaebum shrugged. " I don't know... he is not in the pool" Jaebum answered back and Jinyoung wanted to kill jaebum. Jinyoung was already tired of this game. One thing that Jinyoung did not notice was that his blazer was floating on the water and mark with his sharp eyes noticed it. Mark looked utterly shocked and jaebum was laughing. 

"What are you laughing at?" Youngjae asked and he started laughing as well. Jinyoung was in the water, with his blazer floating. It was really cute. Mark pulled Jinyoung up out of the water and Jinyoung was dangling. Everyone laughed but Jinyoung was blushing. 

"um... You can let go of me mark.." Jinyoung stammered and mark placed Jinyoung down. 

"Were you seriously hiding under the water?" Jackson asked and jinyoung nodded, taking off his blazer to take the water out. 

"You have asthma! what the hell were you thinking?!" Youngjae yelled and jackson blocked his ear. 

"You are going to make me go deaf CHOI! Every time man.." Jackson yelled and Youngjae jumped up

Please log in to read the full chapter