Chapter 12

Unwanted Arranged Marriage
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Jinyoung” Mark called out his name again. Jinyoung closed his eyes shut really tight and breathed shortly before turning to face Mark.

“Wh…What is it?” Jinyoung tried to sound normal, but his voice trembled.

“About what you said…Is it true?” Mark asked and Jinyoung wanted to kill himself. If he ate 10 pills of his medicine, he can die. But it will be painful.

“Uh…….ha…Yea..it’s true” Jinyoung confessed after a long time. Mark was surprised himself when he heard Jinyoung’s confession. Jinyoung was convinced that his life would be over and his marriage life was going to get really awkward. The two were silent for a while and Mark got his consciousness back.

“I like you too Jinyoung-ah” Mark confessed back, hugging Jinyoung. Jinyoung this time was shocked. More than mark. Who could have known that Mark liked him. When they went to the arcade, Jinyoung doubted that Mark liked him. Even as a friend. Jinyoung hugged him back smiling.

Mark cupped jinyoung’s face and looked at his face for good 1 minute and their lips met. It was Jinyoung’s first kiss, while it was Mark’s second kiss.

“You are mine now” Mark said as they broke the kiss. Jinyoung blushed and turned into a tomato. His brain was not functioning properly.

“You are mine too” Jinyoung smiled. Now they were finally a couple.

Jinyoung and Mark woke up in the morning and the flashback of last night passed through their minds. Mark kicked his blanket and couldn’t imagine that he said you are mine now. He cringed and punched his pillow and squealed softly. Jinyoung on the other hand, just lied down on his bed, touching his face with his hands making sure that they are not red. The two boys breathed in and out and entered out of their room.

When Mark saw Jinyoung he smiled. When Jinyoung saw Mark he beamed. The two couple linked their hands.

“How was your sleep?” Mark asked as he eyed Jinyoung. “It was good” Jinyoung replied smiling. He still couldn’t believe that they were dating. It was the same. Nothing changed, except for holding hands and kissing.

They reached to the kitchen and saw Yugyeom drink his chocolate milkshake. When the younger saw Mark and Jinyoung, the milkshake flowed out of his mouth. Jinyoung and Mark took a step back in disgust.

“Eww Yugyeom-ah!!” Mark yelled in disgust and grabbed a rag and threw it at his younger brother. Jinyoung was laughing at the sight. Yugyeom was still confused and wiped his mouth. He was pointing at their linked hands.

“Th…That…” Yugyeom stammered and the couple looked at each other and laughed. “Yea, we are dating now” Jinyoung announced and Yugyeom’s expression changed from a frown and into a clown. “OMG!! When?!” Yugyeom asked yelling.

“Since from yesterday” Mark said and Yugyeom was surprised. “damn it..I missed it” Yugyeom said in regret and the two elders laughed. 

"Hyungs, can i ask you something?" yugyeom asked and Jinyoung and Mark wondered what the younger was going to say. "What is it?" Mark asked grabbing milk and pouring into a cup. 

"What if you have someone you like but you are not sure if you like them or not...What will you do then?" Yugyeom asked and the two elders thought for a while. 

"You know Gyeom, i think you can answer that yourself. When you like a person, don't your eyes automatically follow that person?" Jinyoung explained and Yugyeom nodded. 

"Thanks hyung!!" Yugyeom hugged Jinyoung and Jinyoung smiled. "Oi, Younger brother, get off from my boyfriend" Mark said overprotective and Jinyoung's heart was beating fast.So this is how it feels like to have a boyfriend. 

"EWW!! so overprotective!!" Yugyeom yelled and Mark laughed it off. 

"You are just jealous" Jinyoung teased and Yugyeom made dsigusting face and they laughed. 

When they arrived to school, everyone was looking at Mark and Jinyoung and their linked hands. Yugyeom sighed and he was lonely that he was still solo while his brother was dating. 

"Guys!! God morning!" Jackson smiled and his smile faded off when he saw Jinyoung and Mark so close together. Jackson squinted and stared more at them. Yugyeom was chuckling next to them. Jackson's eyes became bigger when he saw the hand. He looked at the hand, and at them, and to the hand and at them. He did this for 10 times. 

"You guys are dating?!!" Jackson gasped and Mark, Jinyoung sighed. "Took you long enough Jacks" Mark chuckled and Jackson was overjoyed. 

"YAY!! happy first day! Wait. Happy Second day!!" Jackson screamed and they got people's attention. "Tell the whole world" Jinyoung glared and they heard claps coming out from somewhere. 

"Congratulations for being a couple" Jaebum clapped and Youngjae was smiling beside him. Yugyeom and Jackson gagged at seeing another cringey couple. they were the only solos. 

"EWW....Everyone is dating.." Yugyeom gagged and so did jackson. "Well, you have Jungkook and Jackson, you got bambam" Mark said as if it was normal and Jackson blushed but not yugyeom. 

"fine you guys win" Jackson said in defeat and troddled off with yugyeom by force. The other 4 watched them go. 

"You guys coming or what!!" Jackson yelled and the 4 laughed and followed along. When yugyeom entered in his class, he saw Jungkook and adverted his eyes away from him. So did Jungkook. There was a tension between them and bambam felt uncomfortable. 

"What the hell happened between you?" He asked his best friend. "Nothing. Don't worry" Yugyeom said but Bam knew that he was not fine. He decided to ask

Please log in to read the full chapter