In your arms

Sleepover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up with tears streaming down her face. She hastily wiped them away before muttering, "It was just a dream." She wrapped the blanket around herself and walked out to the living room to see Dahyun lying down on the couch with a book in her hand.

 

 

“Dahyun unnie.” The older girl looked up from her book and saw Chaeyoung standing in front of her with a blanket tightly wrapped around her body.

 

“I’m cold.” A faint smile spread across her lips as she threw her book aside before gesturing the girl to lie down next to her. Their arms naturally wrapped around each other as their legs tangled together.

 

 

"Is that better?" The younger girl hummed in response as she basked in the warmth radiating off of Dahyun. 

 

 

 

"Do you think they'll be mad if they find us asleep on the couch?"

 

 

 

She buried her head into Dahyun’s shoulder. “We wouldn’t be the first couple to fall asleep here so I wouldn’t see why they’d be mad.”

 

 

 (Chaeyoung recalled the moments she walked in to find Nayeon and Jeongyeon fast asleep on the couch holding onto each other as if they would lose each other.

 

 

Other times it would be Momo and Mina but everyone saw the noticeable marks on Mina’s neck.

 

 

Jihyo scolded them for tainting the “children’s” eyes. Momo could only sheepishly smile at the girl while Mina hung her head down in embarrassment.

 

Ever since then they were banned from the couch other than the times they all sit together as a group.)

 

 

“Dahyun-ah!” A shrill voice abruptly interrupted her thoughts. Sana poked her head out from the hall and smiled. “It's 12, let's go to the mart!"

 

 

Before Dahyun could move Chaeyoung softly tugged at her shirt and pouted. The older girl softly chuckled as she unraveled her arms from her whilst sitting up. The younger girl followed her motions and held her arm.

 

 

“Don’t go.” Dahyun could feel her heart melt at the sight of Chaeyoung looking at her with puppy eyes and a big pout.

 

 

“I’m sorry love, I already promised her I’d go,” She said, “We’ll be back quickly, okay?” Dahyun briefly kissed the girl before getting up to go to their room to get ready.

 

 

The younger girl watched in silence as Dahyun walked back into the living room, a jacket draped over her arm. Before Chaeyoung could walk up to her Sana skipped in and slung her arm over Dahyun’s shoulder.

 

 

“We’ll be back!” Sana excitedly pulled the girl out with her. Chaeyoung frowned at the sound of the front door clicking as it closed.

 

 

Mina entered the room shortly and noticed Chaeyoung looking like a kicked puppy. Curious as to what was wrong she sat down next to the girl. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter