Japanese Denim

Sleepover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by the song Japanese Denim 

 

“Did you know Japanese denim is one of the most long-lasting materials ever?”

 

Dahyun raised an eyebrow, amusement written all over her face. A smile reached her lips, “Is it now?” Chaeyoung nodded enthusiastically, her smile bright and warm.

 

“Where’d you get that one from?”

 

“Sometimes jean shopping can get intense. You always want quality stuff or else you’ll just have jeans that are falling apart.”

The older girl let out a soft chuckle, “Sounds like you’ve been through some trauma.”

 

“You don’t even know unnie,” Chaeyoung sighed, a small pout forming on her lips, “So many jeans, so little time.”

 

She chuckled again, her back meeting the grass, “As long as you take care of it well, it can last you a lifetime.”

The younger girl lifted Dahyun’s arm off her stomach, using it as a pillow as she laid down next to her. Silence blanketed their conversation momentarily as Dahyun stared up at the blue sky. 

 

“Are you going to get yourself a pair?”

 

“No,” She replied, “I have something quite similar to it already.”

The older girl furrowed her eyebrows, “I don’t recall you buying anything like that. Either that or I haven’t seen you wear it yet.”

 

Chaeyoung softly chuckled, “It’s not a piece of clothing silly.”

Dahyun turned to lay on her side, facing the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter