Chase 8

Chasing Taebreeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week came by fast without Taeyong realizing that it's already Friday night. He wished that Yuta had taken him out earlier in the week because right now, he can't help but to anticipate their date. It was already 6 o'clock in the evening and Taeyong is still trying to figure out what to wear. A few of his best clothes are scattered in his bed, with some already on the floor. He sighed as he contemplated on whether to call his best friend for help or not because he knows that Ten would not stop teasing him. 

Giving up, he decided to just call his best friend. "Ten! Come here!"

Light footsteps was heard on the floorboard and after a few seconds, Taeyong's door opened, revealing Ten with a handful of chips in his hand...and mouth.

"Yah, what? I'm busy," Ten walked over to Taeyong who narrowed his eyes at the chips Ten's eating.

"Why are you eating that?" Taeyong glared. "That's unhealthy! Go find something more dinner-like in the fridge because I can't cook for you tonight."

Ten only sat on Taeyong's bed, clearly not paying attention on what his best friend was saying. He eyed the multiple clothes on Taeyong's bed, already getting why his best friend called him over. With a smirk, Ten glances up at Taeyong.

"Going out on a date tonight?"

Taeyong flushed. "Yes so I need you to help me decide on what to wear," He took a red plaid shirt on his bed, showing it to Ten. "What do you think of this?"

Ten shook his head, taking the plaid shirt out of Taeyong's hand and placing it back on the bed. "Nope, too simple. You need to wear something that'll make your boyfriend drool." Ten huffed in pain when Taeyong hit his chest. "Hey! What was that for?"

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Drooling is gross. And shut up, it didn't even hurt." 

Ten shrugged, standing up and walking over to Taeyong's cabinet. He rummaged through the other's clothes messily, ignoring Taeyong's glare behind him. 

"Tae, come on. It was already messy before I got here, okay?" Ten muttered. 

After a few minutes, Ten took out a black long sleeve polo, along with a black Calvin Klein skinny jeans, shoving it to Taeyong's chest. "Here, this'll do. You'll look hot on those Tae. I promise you."

"I already do." Taeyong joked as his best friend rolled his eyes. He started on getting ready but noticed that his best friend is still on the room. He eyed Ten with a questioning look as his best friend comfortably sat on his bed. 

"You may go, Ten." Taeyong called, motioning towards the door.

Ten gave him a confused look. "What?" He asked. "I'm still styling your hair and to top that off, I'm putting eyeliner on you for bonus hotness."

Taeyong can only groan, mentally asking himself on why he even asked his best friend for help in the first place.

---

 It was exactly 7 o'clock when the doorbell rang, making Taeyong jump in surprise. He'd been nervously sitting on the living room couch, a few dozen of scenarios of what to expect on their date comes to mind, making him more nervous than ever. He shot his best friend a look and Ten can only sigh as he stood up, going over to open the door. 

"Hi Yuta!" Taeyong heard Ten greeted and he can only hope that his best friend doesn't say anything to embarrass him.

"Hey, is Taeyong home?" Yuta asked softly and Taeyong's heart flutter just at Yuta mentioning his name. 

"Well, of course he is! He's been really looking forward on going out with you. He can't stop fidgeting the whole d-"

Taeyong immediately ran to the door, mentally cursing his best friend. "Oh, Yuta! Shall we go?" He took Yuta's arm, not waiting for the other to reply and not giving his best friend to say anything more that can embarrass him. Taeyong looked back to his best friend and saw the other with a teasing smirk.

"Bye Tae! Have fun, yeah? Should I expect you not to come home later?" Ten teased, trying his hard not to break down in laughter. 

Taeyong laughed, a bit forcefully as he spared Yuta a shy look. "Hehe, of course I'm coming home, what are you talking about Ten?" When Taeyong saw Yuta staring straight ahead with a smile on his lips, Taeyong quickly turned around towards Ten, giving his best friend a murderous look and well, putting up the finger.

 

 Once inside the car, Yuta reached for something at the back seat and Taeyong's eyes widened when he saw a bouquet of red roses in Yuta's hand. The soccer player handed the roses to Taeyong with a smile while Taeyong was still processing what was happening.

"For you," Yuta said in a low voice as he leaned towards Taeyong, pecking the other's lips slightly. 

Taeyong sat there, his heart beating rapidly. Never in his life had he receive such beautiful flowers from someone. Sure he recieved lots of love letters from people but never such flowers. Taeyong's heart flutter at the sweet act and he can't help but to smile back as he took the roses from Yuta.

"Thank you Yuta," Taeyong mumbled as he continued to stare at the roses. "They're...beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," Yuta grinned, already putting the key in the ignition.

Yuta started driving and Taeyong can't help but to stare at how amazing the other look. With a plain black shirt paired with a black formal jacket, the soccer player looks incredibly amazing in Taeyong's eyes. 

"Like what you see?" Yuta smirked as he spared Taeyong a quick look. 

Taeyong averted his gaze away from the soccer player, his face flushed. "I don't know what you're talking about." Taeyong tried to deny. "I mean, yeah you look good, wait no, your clothes look good...yeah."

Yuta chuckled, his hand resting lazily on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter