Chase 6

Chasing Taebreeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm still wrapping my mind about the fact that you and one of the popular athletes in our school are dating!" Ten nudged his best friend on the side as they entered the school gate. "How do you do it, Tae?"

Taeyong glared at the excited person beside him. "What the hell, Ten. You have a boyfriend." he gave Ten a side-look. "On a side note, you still haven't told me about how you two got together."

It had been almost a week since Ten and Johnny had gotten together and started dating. Actually, Taeyong only knew they were together because he walked in on them one time on their dorm, making out. From that day on, Taeyong was always cautious when entering his dorm because no way in hell does he want to see that scene again. Just imagine his surprise when he saw his best friend practically eating another person's mouth, who he barely knows. When Taeyong tried interrogating his best friend on how they got together, Ten would just always change the topic to Yuta which Taeyong easily gets distracted from.

"There's nothing to tell, he told me he liked me and I told him I feel the same, so we gave it a go." Ten smiled, patting Taeyong's hair. "It was that simple, my friend."

The two reached Ten's locker which is closer and the Thai boy opened his locker, checking his appearance on the small mirror placed in his locker door. Taeyong only leaned on one of the lockers as he cleared his throat. "Well, there's your boyfriend," Taeyong pointed behind Ten as Johnny placed his hands on Ten's eyes, covering it.

"Guess who, baby?" Johnny cooed from behind Ten, making the Thai boy squeal in delight.

"Let me guess, Psy is that you?" Ten crossed his arms as he hopped with one foot at a time. "Gangnam Style, woop, woop!"

Taeyong tried to contain his laugh as Johnny pouted, clearly not amused at his boyfriend's behaviour. "Yah Ten, it's early in the morning stop making fun of me!"

"Baby, it's never too early for jokes." Ten winked, hooking his arm around Johnny's waist as they continued to whisper on each others' ears, making Taeyong mentally puke at the scene.

"You look y with that shirt on, I like it." Ten whispered on his boyfriend's ear which Taeyong still managed to hear.

"I know, that's why I wore it today." Johnny whispered back, his hand roaming on Ten's waist. "Wanna come over tonight?"

"You bet. I'm warning you though, you may not get any sleep tonight if I come over, is that okay?"

Johnny smirked. "Better than okay,"

Taeyong cringed as he stood there uncomfortably, debating mentally if he should stay or just leave. He cleared his throat, awkwardly as he raised his hand, trying to catch the couple's attention. "Uh, guys? I'm still here if you haven't notice."

Ten spared him a look. "Oh Tae, you're still here."

Taeyong rolled his eyes. ", that's it, I'm out."

With one last look at the couple, Taeyong stormed out of there walking on the school hallway to get to his first class when suddenly, there was a sudden presence by his side.

"Good morning, baby." Yuta flashed a smile to his boyfriend as he wrapped his arm around Taeyong's waist, making Taeyong stiffened but soon tried to relax at the touch.

Taeyong threw him a look, wondering how someone could be this happy in a Tuesday morning. "G'morning," Taeyong mumbled with less enthusiasm.

Yuta only grinned, handing out a cup of hot chocolate to Taeyong. "Here ya go, Tae. I thought you might want to drink these instead of coffee."

Taeyong smiled as he took the steaming cup from Yuta. "Thank you."

Yuta nodded as he stared ahead, not minding the people around them who's whispering quietly to themselves as they stared at the two. Taeyong on the other hand felt quite cautious about himself because of course, people will wonder why he's walking side by side with the soccer captain and why he has his arm around Taeyong's waist. It's not rocket science to figure out that something is going on between them. Taeyong tried to relax his muscles as he tried to ignore the questioning stares around him because he'd always been ignored by everyone and he had always ignored them but he guesses that will change from now on.

"Hey boys," Yuta greeted.

Taeyong looked up, surprised to find himself in front of a bunch of Yuta's friends, wearing their own red varsity jackets and that's when Taeyong noticed Yuta wearing the same too, with the word  Nakamoto etched on the back.

"Say hi to my new boyfriend," Yuta smirked which had Taeyong immediately glaring at him, elbowing him hard on the side.

There was a chorus of greetings thrown at them, some of them high-fiving Yuta as they whispered cheekily on the soccer player's ear which had Yuta smiling, proudly. Taeyong can only guess that it's probably about him. Taeyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter