Chase 2

Chasing Taebreeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey T, how was school today?"

A teasing smile on his bestfriend's face was the first thing that greeted Taeyong right when he walked in their small, yet comfortable dorm. They had been living together in a dorm for almost four  years, their friendship only going stronger with each day passing. Taeyong took his shoes off and placed it neatly behind the door before rolling his eyes at his roommate and making his way at their couch, making himself comfortable.

"Ten please, not in the mood." Taeyong closed his eyes, feeling his muscles slowly relax when he felt the couch move and when he looked, he saw his roommate looking at him with an unreadable expression.

Taeyong coughed awkwardly. "What?"

Ten is one of the few people in which Taeyong trust with his life. Well, not literally his life since the other tend to be careless at times but you know what I mean. Both of them tells everything to each other, having each other's back everytime the other is in trouble or in need. Taeyong won't admit it out loud but he appreciate his best friend very much.

Without Ten, his life would be dull.

But again, he wouldn't say that out loud considering it will make Ten's head bigger.

Ten shrugged. "Well aren't you going to tell me about the cafeteria incident?"

Taeyong sighed. "God, Ten. Give me a break, didn't you already see what happened earlier?"

Ten frowned, playfully hitting Taeyong's head which made the other yelp. "Idiot, the lunch bell rang before you even spared me details. But now we're here, so tell me!"

"Well, if you're wondering, no, I didn't say yes to that jerk but he's damn persistent," Taeyong glances up at his best friend and saw a change in the other's face, making Taeyong confused. "Ten, you okay?"

Ten seemed to snap out of his daze, quickly giving Taeyong a smile. "Yeah, just happy for you."

---

History class  is one of the classes that Taeyong dreaded to go into whenever he goes to school. Learning about the past events that had happened hundred of years ago was not something Taeyong would actually need when he gets out of high school. Plus, it's quite boring in Taeyong's opinion. Usually, he would just ditch the class like what he always does but exams are coming in a few weeks and he needs to improve  his already failing mark if he ever wants to graduate.

That's why when Taeyong walked in his history class the next day, he couldn't help but to frown sadly as he sat on one of the seats on the back, not paying attention in his surrounding.

He took his earphones out and decided to listen to music until his teacher comes. He has about ten minutes until class starts anyway.

Heaving out a sigh, he went over his song playlist and picked out a song when he received a message. Checking who it's from, Taeyong saw that it's from his best friend.

From: Tennie

8:21 a.m.

u wont believe it, taeyongie. i just talked to yuta and he's asking about u. omg! u r so lucky <3

 

Rolling his eyes, he quickly typed out an answer.

To: Tennie

8:21 a.m

As if i care. -_- what did he say tho?

  Not even a minute passed when he received an answer.   From: Tennie   8:22 a.m   haha! someone's curious :D anyway he was just asking bout where u are. told him u have history atm ... ur welcome ! :)

 

Trying not to let out a curse out his mouth, Taeyong typed out single message threats to his best friend, telling him to prepare himself for a beating later which Ten only responded with a bunch of 'you love me' and 'you can thank me later' which made Taeyong even more annoyed.

As Taeyong was still trying to threatened his best friend over the phone, he didn't manage to see the person coming up to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter