Chase 1

Chasing Taebreeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong walked towards the school's cafeteria to buy lunch, carefully avoiding bumping into other students who scurries to buy their own lunches like hungry lions. When Taeyong finally brought his lunch after waiting for almost fifteen minutes in line, he went to find an empty table.

He sat by himself. He didn't mind being alone, actually not being noticed in school was his goal in life. He ignored everybody and everybody ignored him.

Well almost.

"Taeyongie!" a cheerful voice called out, ruining Taeyong's peaceful lunch. Groaning, Taeyong glanced up, throwing his best friend an annoyed look.

"What do you want, Ten?"

Ten faked being offended, sitting down across from Taeyong and sneakily getting a fry from the latter's plate which made Taeyong throw him an almost murderous look. Ten just sheepishly smiled. "Hey shut up, I know you love me."

Taeyong sighed and was about to reply when he caught a movement on his peripheral vision and when he looked up quickly, he saw none other than Nakamoto Yuta who quickly sat beside Taeyong, making Ten give out a rather confused look at the two.

"Hey, Taeyong." Yuta smiled, throwing an arm around Taeyong who quickly shook it off.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Ten half yelled, half whispered.

Taeyong just shrugged and threw Yuta a glare. "What are you doing?"

"Just telling you about the details on our date," Yuta started to stand up, making both Ten and Taeyong almost choke on the information. "I'll pick you up later at eight. Be ready."

Yuta winked and walked towards his soccer teammates who has a teasing look on their faces as Yuta approach them with a smirk.

"The , Taeyong?" Ten squeaked when Yuta was far from them. "You have a ing date with Nakamoto Yuta?!"

Taeyong quickly held his hand to Ten's mouth, covering any more words coming out of his bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter