Chase 14

Chasing Taebreeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

before continuing, i suggest to read chase 13 again since its been soo long since i updated. im worried u guys forgot what happened already lol.

Chapter Dedication: aishajames

just 'cause your comment made my day. thank u for the warm comment :)

 

"Dude, what the ?" Yuta moved a slight step towards the guy, his hands coming up to the other's collar in a rough manner. Rage and exasparation are represented in his eyes and it worries Taeyong to no end. 

"Man, calm down. I was just having a little fun," the guy smirked as he slightly pushed Yuta away, brushing his now wrinkled shirt and Taeyong knows that it only made Yuta more annoyed. 

"Little fun, huh?" Yuta slightly shook his head, his fists balled to his side. "Out of all the damn people in this party, you chose my ing boyfriend to have fun with?"

The cold voice Yuta spoke with sent shivers to Taeyong's spine. His voice is gruff as if it feels no emotions and it reminds Taeyong of the coldness of the night air.  A few people started to crowd around them, confusion and a few excitement was portrayed on their faces and it makes Taeyong sick. How can they just all stand there with people fighting right in front of them? 

"Can't blame me man, you got a beautiful one there," the guy snickered as he threw Taeyong a look. "Just my type...what do you say we go out sometimes, huh?" 

Taeyong's eyes widened. He knew that was the last straw.

"You er!"

With a blink of an eye, Yuta was already on top of the guy, his hands not stopping from throwing punches at the other's face. Yuta's eyes showed so much anger, his face paints frustration and fury as his fists clenches in displeasure. Taeyong stood there like a statue. He had never seen Yuta act like this. Act so madden. Taeyong doesn't know what to do. All he knows for sure is that he needs to stop Yuta from hurting the guy any more. So with all the courage he had left, Taeyong shouted,

"Yuta! Stop it!" 

But it was like Taeyong's words were a ghost whisper because Yuta didn't even spare him a look as he continued to place punches on the guy's face. Before the guy could even get up from the punches, Yuta briskly sent him on the floor again, placing another hard punch on the guy's jaw. A scream of despair was heard from the guy as he held his pained jaw in a clenching manner. Yuta kneeled down so he's face to face with the guy, positioning himself to place another punch but before his fist can come contact with the guy's face for the unknown time, a sudden grip on his hand stopped him from doing so. His eyes focused on Taeyong who was looking at him with a pleading expression and his eyes immediately softened at seeing his boyfriend. 

It's like something had snapped inside Yuta. The rage slowly disappears, his anger, the infuriation carefully ceases as he gently drops his hand to the side, standing up to embrace Taeyong in his arms. 

" baby, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see me so mad," Yuta whispered in a tender voice as he caressed Taeyong's cheeks in a light manner. "Are you okay, Tae?" 

Taeyong weakly nodded. He doesn't understand why Yuta acted with so much anger. He just doesn't get it. It was just a kiss. It's not like Taeyong wanted or asked for it with a random stranger. Yuta shouldn't have hurt the guy with so many punches. What if Yuta gets into trouble for hurting someone? Taeyong doesn't want that. 

"Yuta, you didn't have to do that. It was nothing to me." 

Yuta narrowed his eyes. "It's not nothing, Taeyong."

Taeyong was surprised at the slight tone in the soccer player's voice. That was the first time Yuta uses his name in that tone of voice. He always calls him with pet names and he was caught off guard at the use of name. 

"Baby, he kissed you. He ing can't do that to you." Yuta called. "You're mine and he should know that you're off limits." 

Before Taeyong could even say a word, a shout was heard from behind them. "Nakamoto Yuta!"

Luhan came strutting towards them, his mouth gaping open as he stared wide-eyed at the guy groaning on the floor. "What the he---" he turned towards Yuta, his brows furrowed. "Capt, what the happened?"

Yuta shrugged. "Ask him. If he still has the energy to do so." Yuta smirked as he slowly kneels down to the guy's face, whispering,

"The person you called hot is ing mine. Stay the away from him or else the whole soccer team will be on your ." 

---

 

", man are you okay?" Chanyeol said as he rushed towards Yuta's way, his eyes moving from the sour expression on the captain's face and to the clenched fists Yuta has.

"Tell the others me and Taeyong are leaving," Yuta spoke, his eyes cold like ice as he looked towards Taeyong's way. "We're done for the night, Tae. I'm taking you home."

Taeyong can only nod weakly. He has no energy to argue anymore and besides he thinks that it's better to just stay home rather than be at a party where he felt disrespected. 

Taeyong is not even sure if that's the right word to use. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter